» Replies: 21
» Views: 4364
Storage Bins
Last Post: Ucwepn
Yesterday 10:46 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 117

Leyland Victory 2 collection
Here is my collection. Since there are so many trains in my collection, i decided to break down into catergories. I don't own all of the trains you see on the page. I got some of the photos from other people's collection.

http://publictransit.byethost33.com/trac...riends.htm

if you are into toy buses,

http://publictransit.byethost33.com/toybus/toybus.htm
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super, mod thana
Very nicely organized site Leyland. What train or train set does this little fella come from?

[Image: refreshment.jpg]

[Image: refreshment1.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
sadly I have no idea. I got them through a lot.
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
Then the search is on. It looks like Tomy but does it have a Makers Mark under the chassis? On second thought, it may be Trackmaster or such since the flat bed the box sits on looks familiar and has buffers and for the fact that it has the small gray wheels.. Anyone recognize it?

There is this on the Wikia page that explains about when this was in the series but not the toy one. http://ttteandf.wikia.com/wiki/Refreshment_Coach
That refreshment coach is a somewhat rare Trackmaster item. @Super, it says it has a Trackmaster model under the Merchandise section of the page. Very few images of it exist, and there's a certain minimum image quality required on the Wikia, so that could be why there's no picture in the gallery for it. It was only available in the "Rosie's Fun Fair Special" Trucks & Track pack, and was quickly discontinued. Of course, it's far from the rarest thing in the world, but not including products released by TOMY, you've got one pretty rare Trackmaster item, and in very good condition! I have seen it multiple times on eBay before, but every one of those times, the pictures showed that the stickers had suffered from fading, peeling, and ripping.

EDIT: To clarify, since I realize the eBay thing could be misinterpreted, and I can't verify it's exact rarity, I have seen it twice before in very bad condition and once used but decent condition over the last 3 years.
...I get really anxious about my accuracy sometimes :c

EDIT: After learning of several friends who don't even collect Trackmaster or really care for it, but have this item, I changed the "extremely rare" bits to simply "rare."
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miksolo's post:
  • Super
Unless you are a dir hard fan, i dont recommand buying one. The yellow portion is vasically stuck to a black flatbed.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
  • Super
Thanks Miksolo for solving the case
I got the wooden collection collection online Smile

http://publictransit.byethost33.com/wood...riends.htm

Sadly, I lsold majority of them so that I have money for trackmaster.
Got this blue troublesome truck from a lot. Costed me a fortune but I like it Smile.
[Image: truck.jpg]
Nice one Leyland. Is that the truck that comes with Stanley?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Muddy Poppins
No, i got it from a lot which contains five troublesome trucks in different colour.

Slightly different than what I ordered.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Set-of-5-Trouble...Swvktaep4o
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
  • Super
I wanna revive this thread quick now that I've found this lovely tweet with a photo from the Talyllyn Railway -- turns out the refreshment coach was real and was pulled as part of trains, serving refreshments! https://twitter.com/FlyingKipper03/statu...6157009920
The engine in the picture is, as mentioned in the caption, Douglas, who is Duncan's twin.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
Thanks. You reminded of a bus. The bus below (Ford overland ELF) was acquired by Toronto Transit Commission in 2008 i think. It was used to carry passengers with physical disabilities. After it was withdrawn, it was donated to Food share program. It was turned into a mobile fruit and vegetable stand. This bus reminded me of bulgy vegetable bus stand. Sadly it had withdrawn from the vegyable stand duty at an inknown date as evident by the graffiti.
[Image: 13235634_581578662008544_9171315380678629379_o.jpg]
  • Super
So I did some Christmas shopping to buy some toys for my nephews and some to myself ha ha.  The trackmaster section at Wal Mart is extremly limited.  So I found a whole box of 3 car sets.  1/2 of that box contains Thomas and the yellow car (I can't remember the name of the yellow car).  9/10 of the other half contains Yong Bao.  I found only one Havey set.  

I liked the wood chipper and the rolling stock Yong Bao comes with.  So i brought one of each.  
[Image: tree.jpg]

[Image: tree1.jpg]

I am planning to add Yong Bao's rolling stock to my search and rescue collection.  
[Image: string.jpg]

[Image: string1.jpg]

The car itself is very light and can topple very easily if you saw Leokim's video on youtube.  

Fisher Price must know that some of us have the triangle screwdriver and can replace the couplings relatively easily.  Nowadays some of the rolling stocks' couplings are now part of the chassis.  So be very careful how you store them and uncouple them.  The last thing you want the coupling to snap.

[Image: havey2.jpg]

[Image: harvey3.jpg]

Trackmaster 2 Harvey looks more realistic than the 1st generation.  

[Image: yongbao.jpg]

[Image: yongbao1.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Muddy Poppins, Super, mod thana
The few of the Revolution rolling stock that I have had in my hand did not impress me much due to the one side fixed coupling and they are way too light. The only piece that I am keeping is the water & oil tender that goes with Lexi and in that, I took apart and added weight for it to roll and track better. Yong Bao would make a great lead engine for a Xmas Layout Train. I didn't know you were into the Revolutions Leyland.