Two Little Loco's - One a Real Cracker!!

4 Replies, 4578 Views

Ok guys, well here's today's additions (my poor postie is getting fed up with delivering parcels each day all of a sudden lol)...

We've only got two small 0-4-0 tank engines today, one in black British Rail livery, the other a very special little loco. The special one is a limited edition (of only 500) loco's made for a retailer to celebrate 'Eddie Stobart' (a very famous shipping company in the UK).

Until I came across this on eBay the other night I wasn't even aware of its existence, but when I saw it bought it on the spot as I already have a limited edition Eddie Stobart train set which was a Christmas present from my late father. That again has a special loco in Eddie colours/markings in the form of a large 12 wheeled diesel and 3 x low-flat wagons with a pair of Eddie Stobart containers on each of them, plus of course all the other bits you get with a train set. This again was one of a limited edition run of 500, so this new little loco complements it perfectly...

Anyway here's the pics;

First up the British Rail tank loco;

[Image: BR_01.jpg]
[Image: BR_02.jpg]
[Image: BR_03.jpg]

Now the very special Eddie Stobart tank loco;

[Image: Eddie_01.jpg]
[Image: Eddie_02.jpg]
[Image: Eddie_03.jpg]
[Image: Eddie_04.jpg]
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Nigels's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
Very nice Nigels
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Nigels
I like them a lot! I’ve always had a thing for the little engines and they are some great additions to your collection
[-] The following 2 users Like Tramp's post:
  • Nigels, Super
(03-24-2018, 07:20 PM)Tramp Wrote: I like them a lot! I’ve always had a thing for the little engines and they are some great additions to your collection

Thanks Tramp, I tend to agree, I've got plenty of the big pacific's, but not so many of the smaller or mid-size English loco's so now I'm addressing that gap in the collection.

I won't be posting any more for a week or so as I'm currently on holiday down in Cornwall, however I may well be posting some pics of real steam loco's while here so keep an eye out Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Holiday....[Image: woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]