Trainboy90's Purchases

121 Replies, 108950 Views

Plan on any coming from Santa T-Boy?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I usually get more money so I can shop for more stuff.

I'm getting 2 or 3 packages in the mail tomorrow
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2018, 01:42 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super
Now that I got the Rheneas and Dennis models in the mail from eBay yesterday; I needed to make Smudger and Norman, there they are before and after.

[Image: DSC01516.jpg]
Before

and

[Image: DSC01526.jpg]
After

As for the 3d printed siderods, the little ball that's supposed to go into the wheel is too big so I had to use a dremel to trim it down to the correct size to fit in the little hole in an engine's wheel. I would rate it 4/5 because the little ball needs to be resized. Other than that, they worked fine Wink. Only took less than a week from Start to the mailbox. I will be more than happy to buy more of these for more engines in more colors for more customs.

Here's a set of Sideriods I got in the mail from Shapeways yesterday (Thanks FlyingFordFalcon for making the models for us to use on our engines):

[Image: DSC01527.jpg]
Here's one of the 2 sets I got as of now

[Image: DSC01528.jpg]
Closeup shot to the ones I got. it feels a little grainy though. It depends on the material used to make them.

I'm still waiting for my other 2 Packages of this batch to come in the mail.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

[-] The following 3 users Like Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, Super
Your customs look really cool T-Boy, I like how you think.

I am not impressed with Shapeways 3D printing of the rods though as they look to be rough and not smooth. I wonder what Nigels will think of them.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
According to Muddy Poppins, I should be getting TnA Percy (He got his 1st one just a week ago) hopefully around 3 weeks after being shipped. My Amazon purchase of both Plarail Edward models haven't came in the mail yet. I bet the Plarail Edward will take around a month or more to get to the mail. The 2 8620s and the 2 Edwards were from different sellers. 

I'm probably going to purchase a TnA Thomas and maybe 1 or 2 others in December because I'm on a tight budget for buying rare engines. It's ok if it's expensive but my monthly $200.00 budget can get in the way of some purchases. Sometimes I would have to buy more siderods on Shapeways as I'm planning to get black siderods as well to complete my Norman custom.

[-] The following 2 users Like Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
TnA Percy came in today, this is my first Japanese TnA Engine. I'm also looking for Japanese TnA Thomas and Japanese TnA James also Japan exclusives TnA Henry, Gordon, Toby, and Diesel 10 when I can afford them to complete my collection of Japanese TnA Engines.

[Image: DSC01641.jpg]

Also mine only came with 2 of the 6 magic rails used by the TnA Engines. I have the one rail that a TnA Engine says a certain phrase and the Stop and Go Rail. The rest I don't own currently. If Spare TnA Rails are avaliable and I have the money, I'll get them.

[Image: DSC01642.jpg]
Stop and Go Rail

[Image: DSC01643.jpg]
That one rail that a TnA Engine says a certain phrase

Here's what I got in the mail or picked up from my local post office in this November Hall so fa
- Tomy Duncan
- Trackmaster Rheneas and Dennis (Now Sumdger and Norman)
- Plarail Talk n Action Percy

[Image: DSC01646.jpg]

My 2018 purchases so far (Tomy/Trackmaster):
- Trackmaster 2 Emily (Converted into Rajiv)
- Trackmaster 2 Runaway Stephen
- Trackmaster 2 Talking Diesel
- Plarail Oliver with Toad (2D face version) (My most expensive purchase currently)
- Tomy 2002 James
- Plarail TS-03 Henry (2003-2018 version)
- Trackmaster 1 Sir Handel (Now has Luke's back wheels)
- Trackmaster 1 Peter Sam (2013-2014 Version) (Modified with Moving Siderods)
- Plarail S-51 JR 8620 Class Hitoyoshi (2) (One is converted into Carlos of Mexico)
- Plarail Shocked Face Thomas
- Trackmaster 2 Thomas & Ace the Racer
- Trackmaster HiT Trucks & Tracks Pack (Toad, Percy's Mail Car, and Vent Van) (Bought another)
- Trackmaster 2 Yong Bao the Hero
- Trackmaster 2 Thomas (Bought for Projects)
- Trackmaster 2 Nia (Not Nia & the Elephant form BWBA)
- Plarail TS-02 Edward (Bought 2)
- Tomy Duncan
- Plarail Talk n Action Percy (My 2nd most expensive purchase currently)
- 3D Printed Sidrods from Shapeways (Set of 8) (Bought 2 so far) (Model by FlyingFordFalcon)
- Trackmaster Dennis (Fisher Price) (To be Converted into Norman)
- Trackmaster Rheneas (Fisher Price) (To be Converted into Smudger)

The serial number on my TnA Japanese Percy is "H 04" so he was probably one of the very last ones made before the 1st Gen Plarail Talking Engines.

Stay tuned on what I will purchase next

• Super
New Post below

• MuddyPoppins
Since I Haven't replied here in a while, I wanted to say I got 2 more purchases here,

Next is this TnA Thomas (Possibily American {Voiced by Robin Smith}) . I'll let you know when he arrives before Monday
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
He was listed as a regular Thomas model but he's a TnA Version (Probaby the American one), we'll see when he goes into the mail

First off are these pieces of track (Two of them I alredy have but I will use them as extras)
Of Course, I got them from the same seller as the Plarail Shocked Face Thomas that I got back in June.

My 2018 purchases so far (Tomy/Trackmaster):
- Trackmaster 2 Emily (Converted into Rajiv)
- Trackmaster 2 Runaway Stephen
- Trackmaster 2 Talking Diesel
- Plarail Oliver with Toad (2D face version) (My most expensive purchase currently)
- Tomy 2002 James
- Plarail TS-03 Henry (2003-2018 version)
- Trackmaster 1 Sir Handel (Now has Luke's back wheels)
- Trackmaster 1 Peter Sam (2013-2014 Version) (Modified with Moving Siderods)
- Plarail S-51 JR 8620 Class Hitoyoshi (2) (One is converted into Carlos of Mexico)
- Plarail Shocked Face Thomas
- Trackmaster 2 Thomas & Ace the Racer
- Trackmaster HiT Trucks & Tracks Pack (Toad, Percy's Mail Car, and Vent Van) (Bought another)
- Trackmaster 2 Yong Bao the Hero
- Trackmaster 2 Thomas (Bought for Projects)
- Trackmaster 2 Nia (Not Nia & the Elephant form BWBA)
- Plarail TS-02 Edward (Bought 2)
- Tomy Duncan
- Plarail Talk n Action Percy (My 2nd most expensive purchase currently)
- 3D Printed Sidrods from Shapeways (Set of 8) (Bought 2 so far) (Model by FlyingFordFalcon)
- Trackmaster Dennis (Fisher Price) (Converted into Norman)
- Trackmaster Rheneas (Fisher Price) (Converted into Smudger)
- Tomy American TnA Thomas
- Tomy TnA Magic Rails

• Super
"He was listed as a regular Thomas model"

Great find and he looks in great condition. Smile
thanks and I was able to get a best offer from the seller. That one is supposedly coming in the mail by Friday.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018, 05:04 PM by Super.)