Trainboy90's Purchases

121 Replies, 108952 Views

Nice additions T-Boy

I particularly like that Trucks and Track set.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
the mail car is pretty rare. Good job.
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
Yep, I especially like that mail car. Nice haul!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
[Image: 51JZYx4r6gL._SX679_.jpg]
Just bought 2 Plarail Edward models off of Amazon. Expect the start of one of my upcoming projects.

[Image: Plarail-Chinese-Tender-Engine.png]
Here's when her model will be complete

[Image: latest?cb=20180726173059]
Here is her CGI model from Big World Big Adventures
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
Who is "her"
It's one of those (really) dumb nameless recolours from Big World! Big Adventures!. Far too unproductive to make as a custom, especially using an original Edward with the correct proportions and wheel arrangement.
(10-17-2018, 01:27 AM)Super Wrote: Who is "her"

adly, she doesn't have an official name as of now so she is a unnamed female character from china. She's just refered as "The Orange Tender Engine" on the TTTE Wiki.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

(10-17-2018, 04:23 PM)Trainboy90 Productions Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 01:27 AM)Super Wrote: Who is "her"

adly, she doesn't have an official name as of now so she is a unnamed female character from china. She's just refered as "The Orange Tender Engine" on the TTTE Wiki.

[Image: Screenshot-2018-10-17-english-mandarin-t...e-Sear.png]
I am eager to see what your new creation will look like Trainboy. I love the imagination of turning a train into something its not. Please keep us informed of the progress.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, Trainboy90 Productions
(10-18-2018, 09:34 AM)Super Wrote: I am eager to see what your new creation will look like Trainboy. I love the imagination of turning a train into something its not. Please keep us informed of the progress.
I will keep us informed, I bought two Plarail Edwards. One will be converted into a custom and another will be left the way he is. My customs usually get diamantled first then they get put vack together as soon as the paint is applied. 

I'm also planning on purchasing some siderods from so I can get another Rheneas to make Smudger who only appeared in the T&F Season 4 Episode, Grandpuff and add moving siderods to him and some other modele I have in November. I'll try and get a Tomy Duncan so I can remake "Rock N Roll", another T&F Season 4 Episode. I'll try and find one at a lower price and in decent condition. I'll be doing this after Halloween. 

[Image: 710x528-23918368-13182340-1530115036.png]
All thanks to FlyingFordFalcon, I'm going to purchase my first two sets of these siderods in November when my money comes in yet again.

In December or a little Earlier, I'll try to get another Edward and 2 Henry models (The orginals before they get very rare) for customs hopefully with Percy and Rocky (TS-17)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Off The Rails