Trainboy90's Purchases

121 Replies, 107933 Views

Yes it will be Super, I just bidded on another middle car to make it one of the seven car sets as seen in real life.

[Image: i-img480x480-15267770117ddatc14523.jpg]
Here's the other middle car I won

This is meant to complete the Seven Car 922-10 (Set T2) and 922-20 (Set T3) sets*

*This long one is meant to accurately repersent the 922-10 (Set T2) and 922-20 (Set T3) which are both Seven Car sets

[Image: 1_a4e5ff15089b5876c5eb17c374643c25.jpg]
It may not look realistic like this but this will the the cloest I can get to a Seven Car set like this.

Also, the Middle cars were never found on eBay nor Amazon. The S12 Doctor Yellow 922 (Old Model) went for around $80.00 so I bought it used in the Japan auctions for 500 ¥ and bought the middle cars for 150 ¥ (1), 200 ¥ (1), and 350 ¥ (2) respectively so I can complete the set Wink.

Also this is the last of batch 2 as I will load into batch 3 at some point when I can't find an engine on either ebay or Amazon. Also ripley can see he has any as wellm ( I have 2 engines that he should repair)

My 2019 Purchases so Far:
- Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Colors" which takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". Plarail Spencer (Has a slipped Gear, I look into him when he arrives); the Holy Grail, 2nd Generation Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals to use one of them to replace the old corroded one in the works unit coach).
- 2003-2015 Plarail Gordon (T4/TS04)
- Plarail Old style Doctor Yellow (0 Series)
- Plarail Old style Doctor Yellow middle cars (0 Series)

First Japan Auctions Batch Batch 1:
Plarail Gen 2 Talking James
Plarail Victor

This Japan Auctions Batch (Batch 2):
- C Battery Terminals (might use them as spare parts for engines with not so good battery terminals)
- Flat Type Drive unit (Will be involved in a future maintence service on a broken engine)
- Thomas Type Drive Unit (Will be involved in a future maintence service on a broken engine)
- Talking Thomas Coal and Water Depot Set (Also came with a version of Wellsworth Staion) (Also when this whole set arrives, I'm replacing Thomas's coupling hook which I have)
- Emily's Tender Cover (I lost my orginial Trackmaster one so I'm giving my orginial Trackmaster Emily a used spare Plarail one)
- Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Colors" which takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". Plarail Spencer (Has a slipped Gear, I look into him when he arrives); the Holy Grail, 2nd Generation Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals to use one of them to replace the old corroded one in the works unit coach).

Batch 3:
TBA

If it wasn't for this forum, I would be still stuck in circles looking on ebay and amazon (I can thank Ucwepn for creating this fantastic forum. I buy new still in productions locos and parts on ebay or Amazon. When one I'm looking for is discontinued is a Plarail, I do the Japan Auctions to snatch a good deal because it's cheaper there than on ebay (Sometimes ebay is not an option).
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Finno
This batch of Auctions are offically here. They came in the mail yesterday.

[Image: 20190129-011502.jpg]
Gen 2 Percy does have some wear and tear from over the years but he does work perfectly.

[Image: 20190129-023057.jpg]

[Image: 20190129-024711.jpg]

[Image: 20190129-024834.jpg]

The works unit coach that he came with had a corroded battery terminal, probably an easy fix and the wheelset he came with has a broken gear so I swapped the wheelset with a spare set I already have, it will be used until I can get around repalcing the gear and switch the wheelsets back again. His Serial Number is F05. The works unit coach was the only thing that wasn't working but the battery terminal fixing is mostly what it needs. UPDATE: I managed to use a Vinigar-Water Solution to remove 99% of the acid that was in the battery terminal but only works with a certain C Battery inserted at a certain angle. I'll be using the solution for battery corrosion removal

[Image: 20190129-012414.jpg]

[Image: 20190129-022229.jpg]
Gen 2 Talking Thomas works just like a charm. He does show signs of wear from over the years. His face is the same one as the one used on the Steam Along Thomas.

[Image: 20190129-024451.jpg]

Here's Annie, one of his coaches. Her motor pulses when a high energy battery is used. I noticed he has a different rear wheelset because her orginial ones probably broke in some way and the previous owner had a spare set he/she used. She shows some wear and tear as well. The Annie body shell looks indentical to the Steam Along version but the insert for the screw is different.

[Image: 20190129-012252.jpg]
[Image: 20190129-022740.jpg]
[Image: 20190129-022813.jpg]

Plarail Spencer works but he needs new traction tires. he also shows wear around the face, buffers, cab, and tender.

[Image: 20190129-023138.jpg]

This spare Busy Bee James works perfectly (I just got the traction tires from a spare Trackmaster Luke for him) (He also has a yellowed face, not as bad as Gen 2 James as he needs some issues addressed by ripley802), also he's missing his battery cover.

[Image: 20190129-022248.jpg]

[Image: 20190129-022553.jpg]
[Image: 20190129-022619.jpg]
[Image: 20190129-022711.jpg]
Plarail 2003-2015 Gordon here looks perfectly detailed and works like a champ. He looks lie he's in like new condition. This one was made in 2011 and was T-4 orginially. He does have some wear from the course of almot 8 years.

[Image: 20190129-024629.jpg]
Here's the underide of both powered coaches

[Image: 20190128-130632.jpg]
This model of Doctor Yellow works pretty well. Looks kinda close to   the real Doctor Yellow T3 (In Service from 1979-2005).

[Image: 20190128-130824.jpg]
Clarabel that came with the 2004 Talking Thomas is the same one that comes with the Steam Along Thomas.

[Image: 20190128-130814.jpg]
I got this olive troublesome truck in the 2400 Yen lot. This normally comes with Diesel 10.

Others:
- As for the spare drive units, The Flat Type is being used in Rusty and the other is being used in one of my customs, the other two I have are being used as spare drive units for future repairs. Also the recently bought drive units work like a charm.

Also here's the Tomix set that resembles the real Doctor Yellow T3 Set
[Image: 1_a4e5ff15089b5876c5eb17c374643c25.jpg]

I'll get into the set the 2004 Talking Thomas came with in a later post (The tabs on the water tower are missing). It did come with extra stuff though.

First Japan Auctions Batch Batch 1:
Plarail Gen 2 Talking James
Plarail Victor

This Japan Auctions Batch (Batch 2):
- C Battery Terminals (might use them as spare parts for engines with not so good battery terminals)
- Flat Type Drive unit (Currently being used in Rusty)
- Thomas Type Drive Unit (Being used in a custom)
- Talking Thomas Coal and Water Depot Set (Also came with a version of Wellsworth Staion) (Also when this whole set arrives, I'm replacing Thomas's coupling hook which I have)
- Emily's Tender Cover (I lost my orginial Trackmaster one so I'm giving my orginial Trackmaster Emily a used spare Plarail one)
- Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Colors" which takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". UPDATE: He was given new traction tires and is missing his battery cover), Plarail Spencer (Has a slipped Gear, I look into him when he arrives. UPDATE: He just needs new traction tires. His gears work fine), the Holy Grail, 2nd Generation Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals to use one of them to replace the old corroded one in the works unit coach. UPDATE: Battery Corrision mostly removed. I had to use one of my spare Sunbeam C Batteries that I had to get hiscoach working).
- 2003-2015 Plarail Gordon (T4/TS04, UPDATE: His serial number is I11 so he is a T4 model not TS04)

Batch 3:
TBA

If it wasn't for this forum, I would be still stuck in circles looking on ebay and amazon (I can thank Ucwepn for creating this fantastic forum. I buy new still in productions locos and parts on ebay or Amazon. When one I'm looking for is discontinued is a Plarail, I do the Japan Auctions to snatch a good deal because it's cheaper there than on ebay (Sometimes ebay is not an option).
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

[-] The following 4 users Like Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Finno, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, Super
Finally, I finally got the SUPER RARE TnA Gordon coming to Collection of Gordons Wink. Mostly he'll be sitting on shelf with the other Talking Engines I have but I already have plans for my first Remake Clips.

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
Finally, TnA Gordon will be the rarest TnA Engine in my Collection of Gordons, so rare that he'll be left as is. He's going to be a quick runner when I do my Unboxing video and run. Also I just paid for him.

Also I can picture him on my shelf of Talking Engines I have currently:
[Image: Where-Tn-A-Gordon-will-be-on-my-shelf.png]
He'll be between my UK TnA Thomas and UK TnA James

Now here's all the TnA Engines I have now:
Talk N Action Thomas (US)
Talk N Action Thomas (UK)
Talk N Action Gordon (JP Exclusive)
Talk N Action James (UK)
Talk N Action Percy (JP)

Every Gordon I have now:
Trackmaster 2009 Gordon (Gordon)
Trackmaster 2014 Gordon
Trackmaster 2010 Talking Gordon
Plarail 2003 Gordon
Wooden Railway Battery Powered Gordon
Adventures Gordon

Now here's all the TnA Engines I will have after March 29, 2019:
Talk N Action Thomas (US)
Talk N Action Thomas (UK)
Talk N Action James (UK)
Talk N Action Percy (JP)

Every Gordon I will have after March 29, 2019:
Trackmaster 2009 Gordon (Gordon)
Trackmaster 2014 Gordon
Trackmaster 2010 Talking Gordon
Plarail 2000 Talk N Action Gordon
Plarail 2003 Gordon
Wooden Railway Battery Powered Gordon
Adventures Gordon

I'll do the 3rd Batch of Auctions in a future post

- Flat Type Drive unit (Will be involved in a future maintence service on a broken engine)
- Thomas Type Drive Unit (Will be involved in a future maintence service on a broken engine)
- Talking Thomas Coal and Water Depot Set (Also came with a version of Wellsworth Staion) (Aslso when this whole set arrived, I'm replacing Thomas's coupling hook)
- Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Color" whih takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". Plarail Spencer (Has a slipped Gear, I look into him when he arrives); the Holy Grail, gen 2 Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals) (Will be moved to 2019 Purchases)
- Emily's Tender Cover (I lost my orginial one so I'm giving my orginial Emily a new one)
- Plarail WIN 350
- Plarail 2 Speed Motor (For Plarail Old style Doctor Yellow {0 Series})
- Plarail 1993 Henry
- Plarail 1996 Edward
- Plarail 2004 Talking James Express Coach
- Plarail Talk N Action Gordon (Most Expensive Single Purchase)

Also Trainboy90 Productions is my screen name in this forum and the THomas Community (My real name remains hidden)

• MuddyPoppins
Very nice T-Boy and very nice collection too.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
TnA Gordon is a great addition and is even more rare than my rarest currently, Oliver. I'll probably have to get more Green and red Express Coaches soon.

UPDATE: TnA Gordon is coming in the mail Monday

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019, 03:57 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
I literally bought one of the rarest engines, Talk N Action Gordon on Thursday and came in on Thursday

[Image: nfSp7EWxgx6QJbAzS4mmx39abObVPKiabDFD-Zip...78-h583-no]
Here is the TnA Gordon I got in the mail, this photo is for my Future Engine Collection Video

[Image: 5pc6Mr-Oad7YPZpCzdseETltWdmd4AarK6pfc7vj...78-h583-no]
His Battery Terminals needs cleaning but still works fine.

I ran him and he works fine but sometimes he malfunctions a little I turn him on and off. Luckily, he isn't as fast as Timw42's TnA Gordon

I wonder what Mike will think about this post?

- Talking Thomas Coal and Water Depot Set (Also came with a version of Wellsworth Staion) (Aslso when this whole set arrived, I'm replacing Thomas's coupling hook)
- Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Color" whih takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". Plarail Spencer (Has a slipped Gear, I look into him when he arrives); the Holy Grail, gen 2 Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals) (Will be moved to 2019 Purchases)
- Emily's Tender Cover (I lost my orginial one so I'm giving my orginial Emily a new one)
- Plarail WIN 350
- Plarail 1993 Henry
- Plarail 1996 Edward

I am so glad you are pleased with your new acquisition. Yes these toys are very old, very mechanical, and can become painfully finicky. I have a Percy that doesn't do anything, but make laps around the track when I put him first on the track. Then when I am just about ready to take him off, and see whats wrong, he just starts working all of sudden. Thats whats frustrating, and charming about TNAs.
Mike Arnett Customthomas
I have a TnA Percy as well but I got him with his box and is in excellent condition. Plus Gordon works like a charm but James needs repairs plus I already have the TnA rails. The review video is finally here, if you want, check it out below:

Also subscribe if you haven't already, I'm trying to get to 1K Subs so subscribe and hit the notification bell.

• MuddyPoppins
Want to know where my purchases will be from now on (My Instagram is private because of spam bots and unwanted followers)?
Twitter: www.twitter.com/@TB90Productions

Here's some Milestones I made recently:
- 1st Sucessful Aliexpress Purchase (5/1/2019) (Shi[pped via epacket)
- Preordered Plarail Rebecca (5/8/2019) (That's the Rebecca I want to get)

I will sometimes post here but mostly I will post my purchases on Instagram or Twitter

- Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Colors" which takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". Plarail Spencer (Workd excellently); the Holy Grail, 2nd Generation Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals to use one of them to replace the old corroded one in the works unit coach).
- Plarail WIN 350
- Plarail 1993 Henry
- Plarail 1996 Edward
- Sodiering Iron
- Trackmaster 2012 Diesel
- Plarail 2018 Henry (2)
- Trackmaster Chinese Diesel 10
- Trackmaster Chinese Salty
- Plarail Rebecca
- Trackmaster Push Along Shane
- Trackmaster Push Along Yong Bao
- Digital Calipers
- Gear Puller

Also I managed to make my own DIY Tomy/Trackmaster Axles using screws and bot end which I have a photo of. I also did a 3D Printed model of them as

I will still post here time to time but look out for Instagram and Twitter for future purchases

• Finno
Looks like I finally got an American Accent TnA Percy in the mail today to go along with my Japanese one.
[Image: 20190607-142541.jpg]

Also I managed to get Adventures Nia as well
[Image: IMG-20190607-135459-532.jpg]

Now the only American TnA Engine I don't have is the almost impossible to find American Talk N Action James.

- Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Colors" which takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". Plarail Spencer (Workd excellently); the Holy Grail, 2nd Generation Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals to use one of them to replace the old corroded one in the works unit coach).
- Plarail WIN 350
- Plarail 1993 Henry
- Plarail 1996 Edward
- Sodiering Iron
- Trackmaster 2012 Diesel
- Plarail 2018 Henry (2)
- Trackmaster Chinese Diesel 10
- Trackmaster Chinese Salty
- Plarail Rebecca
- Trackmaster Push Along Shane
- Trackmaster Push Along Yong Bao
- Digital Calipers
- Gear Puller
- Adventures Nia
- Tomy Talk N Action Percy (US)

• MuddyPoppins