HankAmericanEngine's YouTube Video's

110 Replies, 156362 Views

Because HankAmericanEngine creates some fantastic Videos its only fitting the he has his own thread. HankAmericanEngine's YouTube Channel

Here are his newest Video releases...

HankAmericanEngine - Top 10

Railfanning on Sodor - The Mid American Railroad

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • emilyfan101, TOMY_FAN, Ucwepn
Hanks latest video...

TrackMaster Tale of the Brave Review -- Gator

Thanks Hank. With all the bad that has been talked about these new releases I didn't know that the rolling stock has plastic axles too. Are the axles and wheels one piece or separate?
Howdy Super! Thanks for this thread, although I'd say I've got a ways to go with quality video making! The axles and wheels are one full piece, unlike the previous TOMY, HiT Toys, and Fisher-Price metal axles and plastic wheels we are so used to.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

Don't sell yourself short Hank, your videos are excellent and I enjoy watching them and admiring the work you put into them.
I'm a firm subscriber! Plastic axles first appeared on Fisher price Donald and Douglas' tenders as well as stickers which are self removing Tongue
Re-visiting some of my favorite YouTubers this morning with a cup of coffee as I so often do and want to give a shout out to HankAmericanEngines videos. Those of you who aren't familiar with his great work and videos check out his YouTube Channel HERE for a real treat. Today I have been watching his Model Showcase #2 and it is awesome. Not only does it show Hanks extensive collection of Tomy/Trackmaster/Plarail engines it also shows his great collection of rolling stock. His use of sound effects and steam is nothing short of genius in videos. Have a look for yourself in the video below. What do you think? Great job HankAmericanEngine!

[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Nickel, Ucwepn
Casting Call for Hanks Xmas Video...

Looks like fun Hank. I noticed a few of those neat, new covered gondolas in this clip.

HankAmericanEngine Casting Call

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Ucwepn
(09-23-2014, 01:34 PM)Super Wrote: What do you think? Great job HankAmericanEngine!

nice video. The only thing I don't like is the dialogue at the begining moving too fast. I had to pause the video to see what it said there. otherwise, it is a great video Smile.
Hey Hank

When can we expect the new Xmas video?
(12-27-2014, 04:25 PM)Super Wrote: Hey Hank

When can we expect the new Xmas video?

Howdy Super!

If you follow me on Google+, you'll have heard that I'm still adding finishing touches, but a sudden pain in my back has forced me to delay it until further notice; it will be up before the end of this month.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.