TrackmasterII Percy 6-in-1 Builder Set

6 Replies, 5832 Views

Is this TrackmasterII Percy 6-in-1 Builder Set something New?

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
He says its new, and he tends to cover mostly new TrackMaster releases, so I'd say its a safe bet.
[Image: gRR83EM.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes sinkillerj's post:
  • Super
I think it’s kind of a re-do of a previous set. I recall buying a similar set with Thomas and number of the same components, molded in different colors, a year or two back.

That previous set may have only been a 5-in-1 though. It starts to blur together after a while!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
He does mention previous builders sets 5-in-1, a 3-in-1 and 2-in-1. Its no secret I am not a fan of Trackmaster II but I do like the premise of a set that has many different configurations so a child can build different Layouts like this.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Off The Rails
Yea they have done alot of x in x packs, and x expansion packs, they super blend together and I'm not sure if even the most hardcore Trackmaster 2 fan could keep up with them all.
[Image: gRR83EM.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like sinkillerj's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
even in the trackbuilders bucket they only give 5x full length straights and 2x 1/2 straights, I am finding out the hard way that these sets don't have enough straights haha. Going to crack open the race set later and do some more building. taking it slow.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
@UCWepn....
THAT is the the thing that drives me bonkers about Trackmaster 2 track! When Fisher Price was selling the Track Packs, I hoarded every single straight track set I could find. They were around $6 USD at retail just a year and half ago and now they are going for well above $30!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super