Plarail to Track master 2 adaptor

15 Replies, 16279 Views

Why not just design it yourself? You have an example already, you just need to measure it and recreate it in a cad package :-)
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
Hi, i try but i dont know program as it should. unfortunetly dont understand this programs.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 02:38 PM by Super.)
Your friend with the 3D printer should be able to help you out. I would think he must have an idea as to how to create projects. Another solution may be to just abandon the idea of integrating and connecting 2 different track systems into your Layout and separating them. Or, just use one type track or the other then there would be no need for the adapters if they are that expensive for you.

(09-07-2018, 04:52 AM)Akboltayev Wrote: i have friend who has 3d printer, and want to ask him to produce some parts to me, do you know is it possible on 3d printer copy item, without 3d scan model? 
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Good point super, you could probably buy a bundle of either type of track for about the same or even pick up one of the knock off setsfrom Poland or wherever it was cheaply enough Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
ok Guys i understand your point, i will share with model when i have it.
Thanks Akboltayev, please let us know about your search and wether you are successful or not. Good luck!
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]