I Need Info On This

9 Replies, 13520 Views

Ok, so I was recently offered this Tomy Plarail Golden Thomas & Annie , Clarebel. My friend will give me one new in box for a Plarail Pissed Off Thomas and a Surprised Percy and some cars and Tomy track. I don't know if I should trade, it's this Thomas:
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 74.71 KB / Downloads: 74)
I don't know about it so if you do or have info, please tell me. Thanks guys.
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
Okay, well I think it was for the anniversary of the TTTE and that's all since I could not find any other info. Huh

TRADE!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 01:05 AM by TOMY_FAN.)
Oh, well thanks bro
However, I would trade just because its most likely rare and if you do could you take a pic?
Do the trade! thats the rarest of all TOMY/Trackmaster Thomas toys.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
Really? Well I will be picking it up tomorow!

(06-24-2014, 12:41 AM)TOMY_FAN Wrote: However, I would trade just because its most likely rare and if you do could you take a pic?

Sadly I can't post pictures due to my crappy phone. I'll post about it when I receive it. It's gonna take about a week to ship as my friend lives in Texas, and we are doing this over paypal and skype, lol

The engine has never been ran or open, but the box is pretty messed up.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 02:35 AM by Trackmaster-Rail-Yard.)
That picture sure looks familiar.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Oh, well I'm sad to announce that the train cannot be shipped so I can't recieve it Sad ugh this stinks! I cannot recieve it due to some shipping problem at his post office, so this won't be done. This really stinks but oh well. Life goes on. I will probly end up opening it anyway. Lol. Just hope I can pick it up one day

(06-24-2014, 02:35 AM)Super Wrote: That picture sure looks familiar.

I found it online cuz I can't post pics

Anyway thanks for the info guys
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 02:41 AM by Trackmaster-Rail-Yard.)
a post office that wont ship a parcel! now ive heard everything. did your friend take the battery out, as that can put a stop on things.

i wonder if your friend was pulling your leg. did you send out your side of the trade?
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(06-24-2014, 05:14 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: a post office that wont ship a parcel! now ive heard everything. did your friend take the battery out, as that can put a stop on things.

i wonder if your friend was pulling your leg. did you send out your side of the trade?

No, thank goodness. I don't know if it had a better your not but I guess it wouldn't ship. Oh well