Rosie's Coach?

9 Replies, 10595 Views

Or why it's best if Mum keeps her nail varnish collection somewhere out of reach.........

[Image: image.png]

I received this beauty in with a bunch of other junk the other day.  If I had any idea who'd done it I'd be recruiting them to BPT - there's clearly modifier potential there!
[Image: laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif] Looks like a piece of candy.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
FIt would be kinda funny to have a Rosie pulling two or three of these! Even better to add some unicorn and Hello Kitty stickers to give it that total “made by a four year old girl” look.

I’m absolutely NOT doing that....  Confused
Nice choice of colours there Chris lol!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(11-22-2018, 11:40 PM)Off The Rails Wrote: Even better to add some unicorn and Hello Kitty stickers to give it that total “made by a four year old girl” look.

Hello Kitty stickers, eh?

[Image: JRW-500_V2_522-7002_HelloKitty_Shinkansen_in_Himeji.jpg]

Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2018, 05:38 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainfanz's post:
  • Off The Rails
(11-22-2018, 11:40 PM)Off The Rails Wrote: I’m absolutely NOT doing that....  Confused
Go on, you know you want to.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
I’m hoping Tomy releases a Hello Kitty Shinkansen because my daughter is definitely going to want that!

(11-23-2018, 09:46 AM)chrisjo Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 11:40 PM)Off The Rails Wrote: I’m absolutely NOT doing that.... Confused
Go on, you know you want to.

Only because the price of the coaches is more than I’d care to spend for something that’ll end up being painted pink and purple! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2018, 08:51 AM by Super.)
Didn't they already have a Hello Kitty train or is there one in the works... the little man in my head seems to think so. Rolleyes

EDIT:
The little man was right...courtesy of Mod Thana:
Plarail Hello Kitty Shinkansen
Pre-Orders Start 12/27/2018
Releasing: February 2019

[Image: S-19292166.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Off The Rails
Oh yeah, I thought I was imagining that! I blame it on the “joyous holiday season” that has made the past couple weeks at work a blur.

Anyway, that’ll definitely be coming home because Miss Sophie loves Hello Kitty and she’s pretty fond of trains too!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
[Image: baseball-boy-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif]