Still no Plarail Silver Thomas!?

20 Replies, 18328 Views

Still not a single Silver Thomas has come up for auction... Sad
After many months now of daily searches: NOTHING. NADA. ZERO. ZILTCH.
I would have thought (and hoped) by now that one of the lucky winners would have parlayed their luck into cash, especially now with the holiday season here, but still not a single offering has yet to come up? Sad Very disappointing.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • mod thana, Super
I have been watching also without luck. Maybe...just maybe, some of those were held onto for Xmas gifts and come January there will be some available. There was only 100 made right?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins
I'm trying to look for him as well
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 2 users Like Trainboy90 Productions's post:
Yes...only 100 in the whole world.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2018, 03:15 AM by Super.)
I have still never seen any clear Annies listed since the ones you purchased way back Muddy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Yes me either.. Very strange that there were only a couple sold before those too.
I remember because you said that you had seen one, and we thought you we crazy, lol, then you thought that maybe we were right, so you went on a mission of sanity to find the ones that you ultimately turned on to me, but unknowingly to us they would be the last ones we'd ever see! Weird how they were all in one bunch. I do remember something in the auction description said something like that they were "employees merit prizes", so I think they might have only been given to Takara Tomy employees of some kind, and that maybe they weren't ever given away to patrons of the expos.
So I must thank you again Super!Smile
  • mod thana, Super
and....we also need Plarail to release a clear blue Clarabel. So Santa, please bring us a silver Thomas, clear brown Annie and clear blue Clarabel.
Super you HAVE a clear brown Annie in your future world collection! Smile
  • mod thana, Super
Yes I do Muddy, courtesy of you, thank you, my Santas wish was for all good little boys and girls. [Image: big-santa-hat-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I also have not seen anything on the plarail silver Thomas except for that concept image we saw earlier this year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes gordonfan01's post:
  • Super