How Many Motorized Road Vehicles Are There?

123 Replies, 138538 Views

Just added another special one...has red wheels. I really can't believe how many we have come up with and here I only thought there were about 25. I know there are some more variations. The List has grown to 45. Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Added another that I had not seen or heard of before. A 1992 Black & White Tomica World Police Car with the Tomica World Logo within a Star Badge on the hood and doors. Very cool, anyone know what set this car came in?
The very hard to find Power Charger Pumper Tanker added, This fellow only came in the Shuppo Circle Town Set which in itself is hard to find.
Still coming across different ones. Added a Nissan Atlas Ice Cream Box Truck to the List. Although there are many, many of this Nissan Truck the Livery is different here.

Also added an Isuzu VehiCross which is one I would like but not at the price I have seen it for.

and a Yellow Mitsubishi Pajero Emergency vehicle

Up to 51 and counting so far.
2004 Tomy Bus JR Kanto (A-07) added to list.

[Image: 005.jpg]
  • Finno
Added to the List is this rare Doraemon motorized vehicle. Also added the 2 versions of the Disney Resort Cruisers that I forgot to add earlier. We are now up to 56 vehicles in the List.

1992 Tomy

[Image: 003.jpg]
  • mod thana

I found another bus on youtube.  Unfortunately, it doesn't have any info on it.

A rally car.
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
Thanks Leyland

I have seen the Tobu buses but haven't found an individual picture of it and the info on the underside yet. Now that Ralley car is something I haven't seen before so I now will have to keep an eye out for info on it.
After doing some more digging, I found another truck :O. This time it is a NISSAN ATRUS Garbage Truck.  Super, Happy hunting Smile.  

Edit for the I don't know how many times he he.  Anyways, found another one.  This time it is MOTOR TOMICA TOYTA TOWNACE NOAh. I think the user meant it is a Toyota.   

I have seen that colored version of the garbage truck several times in the Japan Auctions in fact there should be some still Listed but they have been in bad condition for me to go after one.