How Many Motorized Road Vehicles Are There?

123 Replies, 138571 Views

Checked from the バイパスセット and corrected the sheet, I was too careless to mark 1974 just because the bus was found in the ハイウェイターミナルステーションセット. Thanks Zwilling, I stand corrected.

[Image: IMG-2231.jpg]

Blue Corona for you Zwilling fooooo!!!

[Image: IMG-2230.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Zwilling
Woah, blue cars are even registered as number 7 and 9! Fooooo!!!
If one survived, lets put that as THE crown of PLA HIGHWAY rarities!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zwilling's post:
  • violater
Doubt there are survivors, I checked the past auctions, none came out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Zwilling
Looks like the thread starter needs to add in PLA HIGHWAY into the main page's list because this thread is incomplete without PLA HIGHWAY.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zwilling's post:
  • violater
Sure, I would love to put an Annex into the List with these oldies but I would like individual pictures like the ones already shown with a very brief description with year added to keep all consistant. Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Actually it is all in this sheet. Navigate to 部品 subsheet and scroll down.

(05-26-2021, 01:28 AM)Vio Wrote: This is the spreadsheet I created before the musuem's page was created. It lists every known PLA HIGHWAY product. This sheet is the roots of modern PLA HIGHWAY research.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Sorry Vio, I can't read that and I don't see any pictures unless there is something I am missing.
Japanese people are very strict with image use permission, so I can't copy and paste each image into the forum. They grant me permission to display it in the sheet so I have to paste the sheet contents here.

[Image: 1111.png][Image: 1111.png]
Okay, I understand. So not to get you into trouble I will not Post any pictures. Thanks
Don't worry too much. You are always free to look at the sheet again in case you need reference. Our Plarail Musuem is using that sheet as the base information.