Some More Stuff!

5 Replies, 5176 Views

Like many other things that I want from Japan, I have had to buy items I don't need to get what I want. In the first picture there are only a few things I want and will keep

In the second picture all keepers.

Been after a motorized Shell Tanker for a long time, I now have one. Surprised and disappointed that its All plastic. This one uses a 'AAA' battery

White Cosmo Oil Tanker is a beauty. Heavy Diecast Metal but the tank itself is plastic as is the Chassis. Uses one 'N' size battery.

McDonald Box Truck. This is a different variation of the McDonald truck I already have which I think are the only 2 made. Heavy Die Cast Metal with Plastic Box and Chassis. Uses one 'N' size battery.

A set of 8 new replacement tires for any of the Motorized Vehicles. Thought these would come in handy for the Future World if any of the current Tires don't make it.

Dr. Waruda, don't ask me why, I just like the look of him and that hes a villain. He is the primary antagonist in the Tomica Hyper Series toy line.

[Image: 004.jpg]

[Image: 005.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, ripley802, Tharazero1
oooo, so much expo goodness! good scores on both lots. i see what you mean about getting the one half of the 40th anniversary set. shame the seller didnt have the other as well!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Sooo... There were no more trains you wanted Super? Didn't last long did it lol!!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
LOL...in my defense...nothing here are trains I am going to keep...they happened to come in Lots with the couple of coaches I needed and the motorized vehicles. Soooo.... I stand by the there are no more trains (except new releases) that I want. [Image: making-funny-face-with-poked-out-tongue-...oticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
And now we have the caveat "except new releases", just admit it you're addicted and you'll be buying trains until you're kicking up daises lol! Angel
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2019, 01:58 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
(02-03-2019, 10:04 AM)Nigels Wrote: you're kicking up daises lol! Angel

Wha.......Have you heard something.........Oh dear.....don't have much time.....better buy more stuff.... [Image: upset-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins