Tomy Angry James

12 Replies, 12238 Views

Take a look at my first Prototype of a Tomy Angry James at the Youtube link below, and tell me what you think of it. Thanks! PGM

https://youtu.be/qJN3toPHQjE
[Image: 15493424480222995763063459042490.jpg]
Mike Arnett Customthomas
[-] The following 2 users Like Powerful Gordon Mike's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
Looks pretty angry to me! Looking forward to seeing Mad Molly, Furious Freddie, and Exasperated Edward in due course.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
What a fantastic idea Mike, he looks great and I second Chrisjo's thoughts on future angry characters. did you create the mold in clay by hand? That is so cool. Are you planning on just selling the faces or whole James?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Yes... the face was first created by hand in clay, then a mold was made from that. Don't know what to do as of now, the face has alot of short comings. (i.e. - one youtuber commented that I should have made the face from the TTTE classic series. Oops, thats what I copied from.) So, its not there yet.
Mike Arnett Customthomas
[-] The following 1 user Likes Powerful Gordon Mike's post:
  • Super
Nice clay work!
Thanks Super, you are a great motivator!
Mike Arnett Customthomas
next up sad faces.
Maybe you could do interchangeable faces amd remolds of happy faces
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
(02-06-2019, 12:44 AM)Powerful Gordon Mike Wrote: Thanks Super, you are a great motivator!

haha...somehow I think you are the type of man that doesn't need outside motivation...you provide plenty of that by yourself but thanks for the sentiment.
I already have the sad face made.... I'm going to put it on a Tomy Busy Bee James.

Interchangeability was my first thought, to help out Youtubers who remake Thomas videos.
Mike Arnett Customthomas
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019, 10:44 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Powerful Gordon Mike's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1