I Love Gettin Stuff!

6 Replies, 5552 Views

I Just Love Gettin Stuff!

The first round of Motorized Road Vehicles. Trying to fill out the collection of these of the ones I want. After the next shipment in which I have 3 more different ones, there will only be one left that I want and that one may prove to be difficult to acquire.

In this first picture from left to right...

Green Gravel Truck that matches the blue one I already have.

Tomy Tomica Plarail Ad Truck: Very excited to get one of these hard to find new in box. The Ad sign rotates as the truck motors down the road. I am a bit disappointed that the Ad is only on one side as I assumed that it was both. Now that I recall, all the photos I have seen of this trauck was of this side only. The other side just has a sticker of the ad. Looking on the inside of the workings I can see the reasn why as the AAA battery sits on the one side.

Thomas Land Bus: Another that I am very excited to own that has eluded me for a couple years. New in his box. From the Thomas Land Amusement Park. Has the HiT Britt Allcroft Logo on the box which I haven't seen on others but then I don't have many Thomas stuff. Very cool.

Blue Honda CR-V: Nothing special here except I love the Blue with red wheels as most of the other vehicles come with white.

35th Tokyo Disney Resorts Jolly Trolley: Non-Motorized loved the quirky look, its a special 35th Anniversary release and of course its Disney branded.

Mazda Light Bus: Non-Motorized, I have been on the lookout for one of these in good condition that was at a good price for quite some time. Most of what I have seen listed are all chipped up or if there was a new or good condition one the asking price was too high. Tomica 1974 No. 46, I love how the interior has the rows of seats front to back and even detailed it where there is no seats next to the entry door on the one side like a real bus would be.

[Image: 239.jpg]

The last 2 pictures are of all the stuff I had to buy just to get a couple things I wanted so 99% of this will be sold off.

[Image: 2398.jpg] [Image: 2399.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Off The Rails
Very nice Super..
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
Nice I would love to get hold of some more of the motorised vehicles myself.
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
nice, super. some neat stuff there!

i think the viking ship is from a james set that had something 4 bits of rolling stock.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
Good, if the Viking ship, which I thought was simulating the Viking Ship Carnival Ride, was only in one set then down the road it may become hard to find.

heres an amazon link to the set.

https://www.amazon.com/Plarail-James-Amu...B07D6ZKK9G
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
Ah, so the ship is an amusement park ride. Thanks Sun! Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • sunhuntin