TrainMan2001's HO/OO Trains

72 Replies, 59355 Views

I figured it was time to put decorations on the layout. I also thought about using paper to make it look like it snowed, but I realized that it would use a lot of paper. I also had a train show a couple of weeks ago and got some n scale track. It's quite narrow, if you catch my drift.
[Image: 1128171605.jpg]

[Image: 1128171606.jpg]

[Image: 1128171606a.jpg]

[Image: 1128171606b.jpg]

[Image: 1128171607.jpg]

[Image: 1128171607a.jpg]
Modeling the LNER (and some Thomas stuff) in OO Scale.
[-] The following 3 users Like TrainMan2001's post:
  • ActionChugger, mod thana, Super
Those are some great Holiday accessories T-man. If you have a Party City or somewhere that would sell either white wrapping paper or white shipping paper by the roll like in the link should be plenty enough for the Ping Pong table. Your idea about using white paper is neat because you can then draw roads and things on it. http://www.partycity.com/product/jumbo+s...ft+wrap.do They may even sell things like this in a Dollar store.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Does this count as a custom?
[Image: 1211171814.jpg]
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
Did you create that TMan?
I just took the face off of my troublesome truck and put it on the Christmas wagon. It only took about 10 minutes of prising and some glue.
It looks great and of course it would be considered a custom. Excellent idea.
I got this for Christmas! Also, it looks like no one caught my drift about the narrow track.
[Image: 1225171237.jpg]
  • mod thana, Off The Rails, Super
Rheneas looks perfect Tman, the face almost looks like its made of porcelain.
I was at a train show for the past few days and toom a couple of engines to run. Here are the engines:
[Image: 0113181601.jpg]

[Image: 0113181604.jpg]

I also bought some HO and N scale track, a tank, and a car with two different coupler styles so I could hook certain trains together easier. I put the tank behind Thomas on a flat car so I could have Thomas, the tank. I also got to bring home one of the club modules so I could repair the track and personalize it. I am thinking of a WWII theme, hence the tank (it actually did happen to be one the Allies used). I will post the progress of that when I can, but it will take a while.
[-] The following 2 users Like TrainMan2001's post:
  • mod thana, Super
I really like the Rolling Stock behind Thomas and those red Coaches. Are those two Headlamps for Thomas stock or is one added? I always assumed he had only one but I am no expert. Really look forward to your progress on a WWII themed Layout.