Thomas Craft Train Set

14 Replies, 17991 Views

(04-26-2019, 08:55 PM)Nigels Wrote: I wish, I got engaged when I was off on hols last month so now money is pretty much 'ear-marked' going forwards lol!

Hey congratulations mate!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finno's post:
  • Super
(04-26-2019, 10:42 PM)Nigels Wrote: No date set yet, just wanted to make things official till we decide where/when we'll tie the knot Smile

(04-27-2019, 04:35 AM)Super Wrote: Any truth to the rumor that she is Marrying you for your Collections? [Image: sarcastic-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif]

I wish, if she has her way there will be a big 'yard sale' as you guys in the colonies call it lol!! Confused
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
Oh...I see....your Bride to be has been a house guest of yours for quite a spell...right?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(04-28-2019, 02:15 AM)Super Wrote: Oh...I see....your Bride to be has been a house guest of yours for quite a spell...right?

No, not really, the odd weekend, I tend to spend most weekends at hers at the moment.  However once she gets her teenage son 'sorted' accomodation wise she will be moving in with me full time - another reason no date set yet, sorting teenagers is not as easy as you'd think lol

Still it gives me the justification to have a big shed where I can build some permanent layouts Wink
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Finno
(04-28-2019, 05:51 PM)Nigels Wrote: Still it gives me the justification to have a big shed where I can build some permanent layouts Wink

Now, that sounds exciting....let the nuptials begin!   [Image: wedding-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Finno