My Little Layout - By Finno

86 Replies, 66540 Views

Looks great! I love the double loop! You just have to find a better place for the Ffarquhar Station.. Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Finno, Super
Fantastic Finno. With all your new skyscrapers it looks like a great metropolis. Only thing missing is the Bat Light or Spiderman swinging from building to building.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Finno
(05-17-2020, 01:24 PM)Super Wrote: Only thing missing is the Bat Light or Spiderman swinging from building to building.

Nice idea!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finno's post:
  • Super
I know it may not seem like a lot of progress but there has been a lot of progress. Particularly on the parts I can't show you yet.  Cool

[Image: IMG-20201011-192951.jpg] [Image: IMG-20201011-193006.jpg] [Image: IMG-20201011-193013.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20201011-210310.jpg] [Image: IMG-20201011-210325.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Finno's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super, Tharazero1
There is a lot going on in this Layout Finno. Anxious to see a video once its done. Did you get a chance to fix the leaks in the shed?
(10-11-2020, 08:29 PM)Super Wrote: There is a lot going on in this Layout Finno. Anxious to see a video once its done. Did you get a chance to fix the leaks in the shed?

Once I finish the main feature (still requires some glue and paint) and tidy up I will make new video's for sure.

The leaks are mostly fixed - couple of tiny ones that only appear during torrential downpours.

The other weather effect I am getting is snow on the tracks! I have Styrofoam sheets insulating the roof and tiny bits of white keep appearing all over MegaCity. The mayor is proposing to include vacuuming the city as a regular municipal service to citizens.
  • Super
Is the snow from the styrofoam or real snow entering the shed?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Finno
Wow, that double loop looks even better now! Cool!
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Finno, Super
(10-11-2020, 10:48 PM)Super Wrote: Is the snow from the styrofoam or real snow entering the shed?

It's fake snow that is small pieces styrofoam that float down from the ceiling.

We don't get real snow here (thank goodness).

(10-11-2020, 11:35 PM)Mister No Wrote: Wow, that double loop looks even better now! Cool!

Thanks Mister No.

I got those yellow tracks from someone on eBay. To be honest I don't know what they are from or if they are even real Tomy but I thought they made a good contrast to the blue (even if they are a little bit faded).
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2020, 07:46 AM by Super.)
  • Super
Here we go. Test running on 3 of the 5 available lines.  2 of the lower city lines have some height clearance issues I need to investigate and resolve.

Once all the lines are tested I think I can potentially get 10 or more trains running!  Big Grin

Notice any new features? 

[-] The following 2 users Like Finno's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super