Sweet Shop Thomas

14 Replies, 12291 Views

I went back to the sweet shop today and ventured in. As well as the Thomas I the windows they had another Thomas with coaches running round a track. In addition there was also a James on another track and a percy on the shelf, neither running. Apparently James is not such a reliable runner so he has the nickname BR (British Rail), so he was static at the moment.

https://youtu.be/nv-ZP4GrA_A
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Wow, that is quite the Candy Shop and very inviting to the Youngsters....and the youngster in us.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Indeed, wish it was closer to home it is a true aladins cave of sugar masterpieces and would no doubt have in any Thomas related stuff if and when it's available lol
  • Super
Do they have like uniquely made candies or homemade or is it all manufactured treats? I think the Mom and Pop Sweet Shops have pretty much disappeared here in the States...at least in my area they have. Sure, there are still Bakery's making bread, donuts and cakes but not much in the way of candy.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
They stock a massive range, some UK, some USA possibly other countries too as well as a selection of hand made stuff. Great store.
  • Super