If Thomas runs on New York subway system in the 80s

14 Replies, 13941 Views

Hmmm, wonder what crave would even mean...lets all speculate

Advertisement for a young gang of children called Crave who spend there days eating chocolate bars they like and getting a sugar rush.

Or maybe the letters are an acronym for something...Color Red Always Very Evil   Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
its probably just the artists "handle", much like ours on here. they use it as a way of marking their territory.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
That makes sense Sun...Does your motorcycle gang have a 'handle' to mark the territory?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
When it comes to graffiti Thomas stuff don't forget there's a whole range of them in the Thomas Mini line, I'm amazed nobody brought them up already, there are some really nice ones in there.

Would be nice to see some of our more artistic members translate those onto real size plarail Thomas range models (now there's a challenge for you modders out there) after all we all got spare samples of Thomas, some it a tatty state anyway that wouldn't suffer from a graffiti paint job to cover the defects.

Now there's an idea, a 'competition' thread for custom graffiti Thomas Plarail models!! Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
yes use vinyal wrap to wrap the tomy trains we have.  Pretty sure all of us has over 10+ Thomas sitting in our houses ready for destruction or harvest for parts.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 04:34 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Finno, Super