Goodie Grab

5 Replies, 6179 Views

Recent arrivals of Goodies. After this...there is no more!!!

Yes, thats right...my second Tokyo Disney Resorts Set in a different type of box. I just love the motorized Disney Cruiser that only comes in this set. It is my favorite and as far as I have seen the best made of all the Motorized vehicles. It is also the heaviest ringing in at 3.9 ounces of all metal, solid, body. For comparison, the other Bus pictured weighs only 1.4 ounce.

While searching for some more light gray road track (only available in Japan) I had a chance to look at this set that have I have seen many times a bit more closely. Originally I assumed that the Bus that came in this set was exactly the same as the one that came in the Large Orange Suspension Bridge Marine Liner Set. Now with the looking more closely I see that the Bus is an exclusive only to this set and not the same as in the Marine Liner set. Another one to add to the Plarail/Tomy Motorized Road vehicle List. Killed 2 birds with one stone here as I got more light gray road and an exclusive Motorized Bus.

Finnally, as a "Might As Well" I added the vintage P-89 Drawbridge/Crossing that we had discussed in the Plarail/Tomy Thread earlier HERE. I don't no why I did but nobody else wanted it so now its in the collection.

[Image: 003.jpg]   [Image: 005.jpg]   [Image: 009.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Finno
You should check out the tomytec motorised buses Super, they are N gauge, motorised and have the ability to follow spotless tracks, obeying things such as bus stops, road junction give ways, etc... And there are hundreds of different bus designs available - the bodies are interchangeable as well as various motorised chassis types Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
I see what you are doing Mr Nigels....you are trying to steer me into another hobby to spend all my money....I see you! [Image: pointing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Finno
You might as well, you seem to be becoming a bus nerd lol!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
[Image: desperate-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif]
That drawbridge looks nice. It's J-13 but never seen it all orange.

Can you take some photos both packaged and unpackaged so I can add it to the you know what.     Cool