Hey Guys, I'm Planning On Making A Layout By Combining These Sets:
  1. Plarail Bill And Ben Harbor Friends Set
  2. Plarail Thomas And Spencer Racing Set
  3. Motor Road And Rail Thomas Adventure Set
  4. Motor Road And Rail Track Expansion Pack
What Should The Layout Look Like?
[-] The following 3 users Like TheP725's post:
  • Finno, MuddyPoppins, Super
What should it look like?....fantastic, can't wait for you to show us how it turns out.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
that's why i asked you, i don't know what it should look like.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheP725's post:
  • Super
For me, the part I enjoy most about building a Layout is not knowing what it will turn into. I just start laying track with little idea of what it will turn into. Ideas start to happen while in the process of adding and changing things while I go is what I love. I am in the midst of creating a new Layout now and loving it but I do admit that my way takes a long time as I add a change things as I go along. I just love sitting back and staring at where I am in the build for ideas to come into my head and then figuring out how or even if they can be added.

You could start with building one set then looking at it and then figuring out how it would be possible and where you could start adding parts from the other sets as you go.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Finno, MuddyPoppins
just like lego, use your creativity. Do you want to create a scene from the island of Sodor? or simply make one up.
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Finno, Super
Just like the other says, the combinations between those sets is limitless, looking forward to see your layout.
Keep on collecting Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Blueberry'S''s post:
  • Finno, Super