So Excited!

6 Replies, 6140 Views

I never thought I would be able to get a hold of one of these, unique, motorized Doraemon vehicles as when these sets appear they are going from between 20000 and 30000 yen which was way over what I wanted to spend just to get this vehicle as I wasn't interested in the rest of the set.l I couldn't believe I won this auction for what I consider a very cheap price. So excited as I have yet to see one of these vehicles listed by itself. This set is complete and besides the outer box not being in perfect condition everything else is complete and like new. This little guy which is mostly metal, weighs in at 3.9 ounces which matches the heaviest motorized vehicles the Disney Resort Cruiser.

Happy, but sadly this is the last Motorized vehicles I have been seeking and my Japan Auction buying is over.

[Image: 003.jpg] [Image: 008.jpg] [Image: 003.jpg]
[Image: 002.jpg] [Image: 006.jpg] [Image: 009.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Finno, mod thana, MuddyPoppins
(05-19-2019, 09:09 AM)Super Wrote: .... and my Japan Auction buying is over.

That has a strangely familiar ring to it. Now where have I heard that before?
[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Finno, MuddyPoppins, Super
It may have something to do with the new server BPT is on...there is a strange echo in here...that is the only reason I can think of. [Image: i-dunno-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, Finno, MuddyPoppins
Congrats - that's a cool find. I love the art on the front of the box.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finno's post:
  • Super
That’s really cool super, I did not know this one even existed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
I'm probably heading back to the Japan Auctions in August. Planning to see if there are '92 Thomases, '94 James', '03 James', '95 Gordons, and '94 Percy's there that I could get into my hands.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
(05-19-2019, 05:57 PM)Trainboy90 Productions Wrote: I'm probably heading back to the Japan Auctions in August. Planning to see if there are '92 Thomases, '94 James', '03 James', '95 Gordons, and '94 Percy's there that I could get into my hands.

How do I check if any of my trains are these years? Is it written on the bottom? ...and what's special about those dates?