I wish Minis were this quality (Cars Minis)

32 Replies, 30912 Views

They are exceptionally well made which is a surprise as they come from fisher price lol

I'm not sure if the wheels would work on hot wheels or matchbox cars though, they might be a bit small, unless you're going for a real low rider look Smile

If you want wheels or other accessories for customs you should really consider a 3d printer, then the world is your oyster!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Nigel, I never really checked if they have blind bags or any other packs, I just noticed the one I pictured. I will check the display more closely next time. You can also check websites to see if they are listed like Walmart, Target, etc and let me know and I can check for you.
Thanks Pablo I'll do that and get back to you...
Hi Nigels. I think these are kind of cool, too. Could you possibly post a photo of one next to an OO or HO scale train please? I'd like to see what the sizing looks like.
Modeling the LNER (and some Thomas stuff) in OO Scale.
Here you go as requested, in front of a Hornby 00 gauge 0-4-0 steam loco Smile

[Image: IMG-20190602-213216.jpg]
  • Finno
Thank you Nigels!
Modeling the LNER (and some Thomas stuff) in OO Scale.
Here's another comparison shot, the same Disney Car alongside an Oxford Miniatures 1/72 scale Mini Cooper.  They seem about the same scale, bearing in mind the slightly compressed format of the Disney car if this helps.  If you're thinking of using them on a Thomas OO gauge format layout I think they would be just about perfect Smile

[Image: IMG-20190602-212747.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Nigels's post:
  • Finno, Pablo392, Super, TrainMan2001
Well would you believe it, for months I've not been able to get any 3 packs (or at least not at a reasonable price), then when checking around to see what I needed in response to Pablo's kind offer I found 3 different packs on Amazon.uk at a reasonable price.  I've got two here now and the third is due on Monday, here's the two I received;

@Pablo - I'll let you know which others I need once I get a chance to sort out what others are available that I don't have

[Image: IMG-20190606-143648.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20190606-143707.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20190607-120209-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20190607-120219.jpg]
  • Finno
I like the muddy Lightning McQueen and Bus
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Yeah, the bus is the one I really need from that pack, just like the gold Ramon from the other as neither are in blind bags currently Smile