So Excited...Again!!!

7 Replies, 7369 Views

I learned from the American Pickers TV show that the time to buy something you have never seen or heard of before is when you have the chance. Well I have never seen or heard about this Motor Tomica before so I had to have it. I was willing to go sky's the limit to get it and bid waaaay high but luckily good fortune was looking upon me as hardly anyone else was interested and I got this for pocket change. To be fair to others, the Seller didn't really advertise it as motorized and the pictures didn't really show as they weren't close up or showing the inside or underside of the chassis. To most it may have seemed just like a regular Tomica car and nothing special but I noticed the wheels right away. Anyone have more information on this like what set, if any, it came in? Is it Rare? Stamped 1997 on the bottom...

Oh...and I almost forgot...the TV Satellite Dish on the back rotates around as the truck rolls down the road. This has been placed on our long list of motorized vehicles.

[Image: 020.jpg]  [Image: 011.jpg]    [Image: 014.jpg]   [Image: 018.jpg]   [Image: 023.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, Finno
do you have the video clip showing American Picker picking this toy out?
That is very cool Super. What is the count of motorized cars/trucks you have now?
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Nice me likes :-)
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
What a unique vehicle! Awesome pickup Super!Smile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
@Ripley
Our collection of motorized vehicles has ended at 41 barring any new discoveries. The Master List for these motorized vehicles now stands at 57
so you gave up on hunting down the other 16 vehicles on the master list?  BTW, I found 2 more vehicles since you last posted on the other thread.  Happy hunting.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 11:30 PM by Super.)
No, I was never after all that can be found, only the ones I like. I am not a completist, I am not the type to have everything......just most [Image: smiley-face-laughing.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Finno