Take and Play for a change...

5 Replies, 5538 Views

Well I'm not normally into the Thomas and Friends 'Take n Play' (or whatever they are called these days), but I saw this on Amazon reduced to £6.69 and I also had a £5 voucher to spend so thought 'Why Not..?' and decided to get it.

I think its a great little set, although I have to be honest I bought it primarily for the little sports car rather than the train or truck Big Grin

[Image: IMG-20190531-150201-1-BURST001-COVER.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20190531-150209-BURST001-COVER.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20190531-150223.jpg]
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Finno
[Image: laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
His name is Ace (as stated on the box), and he's from Big World! Big Adventures!. If only Mattel's engines were as awesome and realistic as their automobiles. This range was called Adventures and replaced Take-N-Play until it too was discontinued and replaced with an even uglier range with the same models but with TrackMaster's gauge and coupling system. They're worse than the Interactive Learning Railway (a cross between Wooden Railway and Take Along).
*** Deleted - replied to wrong thread Smile
Nice! It seems most of the stores around me have pretty much done away with them, or only had ones I don't want..
Yeah, they don't seem very easy to get in stores these days in the UK. Guess FP has finally killed the market...