Plarail Rebecca Unboxing

10 Replies, 9771 Views

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins
I preordered her but I haven't gotten her yet. I preordered her on May 8th from a Ebay seller called kj-style.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
Shipped today!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Your Rebecca or my Rebecca has been shipped?
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Mine Shipped yesterday and is currently travelling between Singapore and Auckland. Should have it Tuesday at the lastest.
Even with the cost-cutting, Plarail still manages to make TrackMaster pale in comparison.

Unless she's for the Future World, I suggest repainting her to look like one of the real engines of her class. For example, 34051 Sir Winston Churchill:

[Image: 034-watercress-railway-alresford-battle-...=300&h=200]

There's also 34081 92 Squadron, which happens to be on the same railway that owns the first real life Thomas (Nene Valley Railway):

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2Tso95HF11xv96PgD-Ho...nXZKPCd5ax]

Edit: I didn't even watch the video, but the background and lighting somehow made it look like your house. Sorry for the confusion.
[-] The following 2 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • Finno, Super
I have plenty of plans for the Rebeccas I get, my 1st one will be shipped Monday Japan time because I Preordered her.

@Da-lag

Those are some great pictures. If I didn't know what they were for I would think these engines are trying to hide something with those huge, plain side panels. Thanks for the photos
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Super, the side panels were the Southern Railway's version of streamlining for that class of locomotives. Some years after their introduction many of them had the streamlining stripped off as it made them easier to service and maintain, similar to what happened to the LMS Coronation class of locomotives.

You will also find what was known as the 'West Country' class locomotives which at a first glance are pretty much the same as the 'Battle of Britain' class locomotives. The easiest way to tell them apart is that the BoB class are named after planes, squadrons or important officers who were involved in the Battle of Britain, the West Country class are named after counties and towns in the West Country area of England. Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
That’s really nice! I preordered one and it shipped yesterday but it’s for my son’s birthday so it won’t get opened until late July.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super