Plarail KTX???

28 Replies, 25682 Views

Plarail's KTX (Korean Train Express)

I am not sure we have discussed this before but is this a recent new release site specific to Korea? On the back of the box it says 'Tomy Asia Limited'. It has to be a somewhat newer release since it has the updated Plarail Motors.

[Image: hcx224457.jpg] [Image: zvu224457.jpg]

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I want to get it one day
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super
Can't say I've seen it before, but there again there are quite a few Korean exclusives, looks quite nice...
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Just noticed that the box doesn't say 'Plarail' at least not in Japanese. Does anyone know if the circled word on the box says'Plarail' in Korean???

[Image: hcx224457.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I'm going to try and look for this when I am in Korea next month. If anyone is interested in getting one let me know. No guarantees. Smile
(06-19-2019, 09:04 PM)Super Wrote: Does anyone know if the circled word on the box says'Plarail' in Korean???[Image: hcx224457.jpg]
Yep...[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Looks like it was released in June 2019, lots of pictures appeared on the net about then, and a few vids, for example:
  • Super
What we need is a website from Korea we could purchase these things from. Does anyone know of one?
I have not looked yet for one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AOF04's post:
  • Super
I have: http://www.ntoyshop.com/m/product.html?branduid=1058463
good luck with that!
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2019, 12:15 PM by Super.)
  • Super
so the luggage compartment occupies majority of the train.
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Finno, Super