Plarail Disney Dream Railway IronMan and Spider-Man trains??

18 Replies, 23445 Views

These look awesome.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • ripley802, Super
The Iron Man one with the metalic paintwork is clearly the best option here IMHO, however its a shame they are both just basic bullet trains with a paint job, couldn't they have done a bit more here? Spider-man could have for example have had some panels with a spiderweb effect as well as the red/blue colours. Iron Man could have done with some pop-up weapons or some other cool effects as well. But maybe I'm hoping for too much Smile

I take it these are to coincide with the forthcoming new film featuring Spider-Man (but using a suit designed by Tony Stark) and Iron-Man which has some connections with the Avengers story-line (yes I been to the cinema quite a bit this week Big Grin)...
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ripley802, Super
I am curious as to why it says 'Captain America' within the phrase 'Civil War' on the left side of the Iron Man box set that Mod Thana posted.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(06-08-2017, 11:04 PM)Super Wrote: I am curious as to why it says 'Captain America' within the phrase 'Civil War' on the left side of the Iron Man box set that Mod Thana posted.

In the Captain America Civil war moving Iron Man and Spider man team up against Captain and others. Great movie by the way.. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
Ah well there you go they are old stock based on the old Captain America Civil War movie - one I missed unfortunately so I didn't know Spidey was in that which is odd in itself as I thought it was supposed to be the Avengers having a bit of a bust up lol!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ripley802, Super
(06-08-2017, 11:32 PM)ripley802 Wrote: In the Captain America Civil war moving Iron Man and Spider man team up against Captain and others. Great movie by the way.. Big Grin

Then I guess the even odder part is...why then isn't that on the Spiderman box also?
If anyone is waiting or hoping that Hobby Search will have these I have just heard back from them and they will NOT be carrying them They said these were exclusive to the Takara Tomy Mall and they will be unable to acquire any. Since the Takara Tomy Mall does not ship outside of Japan you will have to seek out other means to buy them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
(06-13-2017, 08:29 AM)Super Wrote: If anyone is waiting or hoping that Hobby Search will have these I have just heard back from them and they will NOT be carrying them They said these were exclusive to the Takara Tomy Mall and they will be unable to acquire any. Since the Takara Tomy Mall does not ship outside of Japan you will have to seek out other means to buy them.

Both on Ebay UK at the moment.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Thanks Dr Chris