New Michael Myers Mask yeet

11 Replies, 12196 Views

Welp, Aside from my hobbies such as Lua Scripting, Body Building, Train Collecting and Merchandise Collecting, One Hobby I never introduced here was my Mask Collecting Hobby.

So I have this to showcase as something I got and yes it was more than that Shy Guy figure I got....

A Michael Myers mask for Halloween since it's almost just around the corner.

EDIT: I got yet another one from the same guy, I won't use listing photos due to the attic lighting but you'll be able to see them in person once I make unboxings for both of them on YT, Which will be sometime in August.

CGP Warlock Mask

[Image: new-war2.jpg]

CinemaSecrets Halloween Resurrection Mask

[Image: mrmichaelstabby.jpg]
As said earlier, Unboxings and full reviews will be on my Youtube Channel once I get them, These are example photos as the listing was in a glass case in the attic

Also heres a fun game for you guys,

C O M M E N T  B E L O W  W H A T  Y O U R  F A V O R I T E  T H I N G  T O  D O  O N  H A L L O W E E N  I S  !

Hint Hint: Mine is scaring all the little kids and chasing them ( I don't actually do anything XD But its Hilarious LOOL ). Family Tradition.
[Image: IMG-20180126-232218494.jpg]
Rest In Piece Friend
Thomas A. Wilson 2008 - 2018
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsWAWGaming's post:
  • Super
Is that a custom made mask WAW?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ItsWAWGaming
Why yes it is Super.
Rest In Piece Friend
  • Super
Very kewl
Thanks and btw,

Don't forget to comment your favorite thing to do on Halloween!
Rest In Piece Friend
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2019, 03:54 AM by Super.)
Sadly I haven't lived in an area that had much of a Halloween in over 30 years. It use to be a favorite time of year for me but that was in a time before the current 'Store Front' pre-made fiasco that goes on now. Decorations back then where home made which I loved to do. I would dress up in full Count Scary outfit (Dracula) full 3 piece black suit, cape with full make up and black slicked back hair. I would walk around the neighbor hood with my daughter and no one knew who I was. But that was a time when there were hundreds of Trick or Treaters in my neighborhood. We had to buy tons of candy so we wouldn't run out and as a back up plan had plenty of coins on hand in case we did run out. Sadly, in the last few places I have lived the Trick or Treaters became fewer and fewer as the years past. I use to keep a note pad by the door and keep a tally of how many children stopped by but when it came down to only 5 or 6 for 3 years straight and having tons of candy left over each time I finally gave up and closed up shop. I miss the innocence of the times back then and glad I am not into the store bought, no imagination crap the holiday has become in both the decorations and the store bought costumes. They can't have Best Costume competitions any more only 'Best Costume Bought' awards now. Sorry for the rant but you asked. Undecided
I agree with you, Custom Made stuff is way better than that cheap Party City garbo which looks like it was made by a pre-schooler who had too much sleep syrup.
It just isn't good! I actually put time and effort into my costumes and they always end up being the best around.

But yes scaring everyone is my FAVORITE thing to do XD.
Rest In Piece Friend
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2019, 02:08 PM by Super.)
  • Super
NEW MASK ADDED TO THE LITTLE BIRTHDAY HAUL!
FYI My Birthday is tomorrow folks! I'm gonna be 15 my dudes!
Rest In Piece Friend
  • Finno
(07-26-2019, 10:34 PM)ItsWAWGaming Wrote: NEW MASK ADDED TO THE LITTLE BIRTHDAY HAUL!
FYI My Birthday is tomorrow folks! I'm gonna be 15 my dudes!

Happy birthday in advance.
[Image: happy-birthday.gif]