First photo Effort

22 Replies, 15132 Views

Foam carving...that is interesting.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I like that! I saw an interior door someone was throwing out the other day and so wanted to grab it for my railroad table. Alas, with the whole family in the car, it wouldn’t fit!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
[Image: smiley-face-laughing.gif]
I put together a short video of the layout. I had my friend Ed lend a hand...

https://youtu.be/kqmdQOG1SaU
[-] The following 1 user Likes Engineer Bob's post:
  • Super
i wonder which set the coach Emily pulling came from.

Does the other engines run? If you have the stop tracks, you can have more than one train running on the same track without crashing.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
I don't know where the green coach came from. I bought it in a lot at a yard sale, but it was the closest match to Emily from what I have to work with. All of the other engines are operational. It wasn't until after I filmed that I thought about running multiple engines. Thanks for the tip with the stop track. I saw someone else do that too. Will use it in the future. The video was sort of an impromptu test using and old iPhone 5 camera. It came out pretty well.
  • Super
Very nice video Bob and please pass these sentiments on to Ed when next you see him.

That is an interesting Coach and it doesn't look like the one that came with Emily. Does it look to be custom painted Bob or factory?

[Image: s-l1f600.jpg]
Upon closer inspection it appears to be a knock-off brand. When I made that big garage sale purchase last month I noticed some of the blue track was knock-off as well, slightly different color blue and no 'Tomy' branding. So I'm guessing this coach came with whatever set that track was in.

[Image: IMG-1406.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1407.jpg]
Ah, maybe thats it. The wheel color looks off along with that coupler. Does the shell pop off and if it does is there any details inside like seats?

[Image: IMG-1406.jpg] [Image: IMG-1407.jpg]
I popped the shell off. No interior details. I went back through the items I have and found a second bottom chassis identical to this but no upper shell for it. Guess that will become a 'custom' at some point.
  • Super