Plarail October 2019

9 Replies, 13149 Views

Wouldn't it be great if there were one thread for announcements of new Plarail (non-Thomas) releases, but it seems there isn't?

Anyway, these two are now up at the Takara Tomy new releases pages:

S-09 E3 Series Shinkansen Tsubasa 2000s with magnetic coupling. Looks like some interesting art-work on it:
[Image: image.png]
Which means that the previous S-09, the East-i test train, will be going obsolete.

and S-58 Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line 2000 series with light:
[Image: image.png]
so that'll be the end of the line for the previous S-58, the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line Series 15000.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Off The Rails
Hmmm.... I’m kinda liking the Marunouchi Line 2000.
(09-04-2019, 12:12 PM)chrisjo Wrote: Wouldn't it be great if there were one thread for announcements of new Plarail (non-Thomas) releases, but it seems there isn't?

https://blueplastictracks.com/showthread...2#pid43932
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Yes, found that one, but it's called 'Tomy Thomas New Releases' and I vaguely recall there being comments about non-Thomas posts appearing in it, so I thought I'd better avoid it!

You can delete this thread now!!
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2019, 07:46 PM by Super.)
You are correct Dr Chris, this same issue was brought up by Muddy Poppins HERE (scroll down to last Post & continued on the next Thread page) where I admitted to and asked what was the members opinions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Did someone say my name? ?
I’m confused now...?
So, do we have two separate threads for Plarail new releases? One for “Plarail new releases”, and another for “Plarail Thomas new releases”, or just the one?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(09-04-2019, 07:52 PM)Super Wrote: You are correct Dr Chris, this same issue was brought up by Muddy Poppins HERE (scroll down to last Post & continued on the next Thread page) where I admitted to and asked what was the members opinions.
Ah yes, it all comes flooding back now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Nothing has changed Muddy, one Thread for all Plarail releases.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
"S-09 E3 Series Shinkansen Tsubasa 2000s with magnetic coupling"

Is Tomy reverting back to magnet couplings ?
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
I don't think Plarail is going to replace the standard couplings with the magnetic. All the magnetic ones released in the last few years seem to be the Bullet Trains that in real life, have retractable (hideaway) couplings in the noses of the lead and trailing engines.