An Amazing Customizer New YouTuber

4 Replies, 5203 Views

This guy is amazing. Just look at this fantastic, professionally built custom train with articulating trucks 'Between' the coaches which also doubles as replica cowls between the coaches. Simply amazing, must have an engineering background I would thing. At first I thought he used a train from some other maker like Kansai and adapted it to Plarail chassis but its scratch built...wow.  I skipped over the technical stuff in the video since I don't understand Japanese not that I would understand even if it was in English. I cant figure out how he produced the detailed panels of the engines and coaches as they don't look like 3D prints. Even the paint looks professional. A new favorite Channel for me as I hope he makes more customs.

There is also a peek at another of what looks like a custom by this fellow near the beginning of the video which looks amazing and makes me want to know more.

[Image: frumor.jpg]

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Ucwepn
in the technical section, he basically discussed something on center of gravity since the truck in the middle section only uses one set of wheels. The joints on both end of the cars are different in order to have to ability to navigate the car around curve without derailing.

As for the shell, i believe he printed from the 3D printer. Very impressive.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
The custom in the picture above also has a articulated between coach truck. I hope we see more of this fellows collection.
Amazing next level mods, so much fabrication and such a slick looking finished product. Can't wait to see more of these mods.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
I commented on his video and the reply is very exciting because I want to see more...

Quote:Thank you for watching and comment! The train at the 1:19 is old germany streamline train. I made this model as a prototype of articulated truck. I will make some videos to introduce my collections. Please look forward to my video! Thank you.