Takara PlaRail (Pocket Trains) Information

31 Replies, 41912 Views

(04-13-2016, 09:02 PM)ROKMAN1445 Wrote: "Annie and Clarabel" look like toast-colored toasters on wheels, excuse my repetitiveness.

The bodies are held on by one screw. I can swap the bodies, but that is not standard. It is so bad in quality and so multiple in quanity.

They make so much easier to create knockoffs.  All i need to do is use the scanner to scan the coaches I want and print them on paper stickers.  I can apply the sticker to any Trackmaster 2 stock I want to replicate the coach.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
I just noticed you can direct order on their website. The prices are incredibly cheap but unfortunately when I calculated shipping, the $4.00 station had an $18.68 shipping charge. If I order on Amazon Prime with free two-day shipping it's only $9.73. I might order a couple of items to see how they work out with Plarail.

Although starter sets and expansion sets apparently have free shipping when you order direct.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2019, 11:15 PM by Super.)