Cheap 'G' Scale Thomas Train Set

2 Replies, 4578 Views

I just had an email about this set among other things and couldn't believe the deal, here you get enough track for a large oval, you get a Battery Powere 'G' Scale Thomas and Annie and Claribel coaches and on top of that a remote that controls Thomas including the production of sound effects, speech etc...

But the best part is you get all of this for $79!!!  If this seller/set was available in the UK I'd buy one in a minute, however unfortunately I've never yet seen it here and purchasing from the USA with shipping, customs duty etc... would probably triple the price...

Anyway go have a look if you want a Thomas to go round your tree this year I think it would be awesome!!! Smile

Lionel Thomas G Scale Set

Actually a small update, this set is also available on Amazon.com for $69.99 (see below link), both retailers also have other similar Lionel sets covering various themes such as;
  • The Polar Express
  • Hogwarts Express
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Frozen (yes I know the 2nd movie is just out as well <groan>)
  • A Diesel set (F5/F7 or something, I'm not up on those)
Thomas 'G' Scale Lionel on Amazon
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019, 11:26 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • generic_truck_69420
Tootally has the full range of 9 sets at £99 each along with extra trrack packs . FYI they are not G Scale they are a scale of their own
I've since found them on eBay as well at 'reasonable' prices, may have to consider a set at some point, thing is which lol!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 10:37 PM by Super.)