some of my edits

17 Replies, 10821 Views

hello I am back after a long while I thought I would show some stuff I did while I was not on blue plastic tracks 

[Image: Trackmaster-sam.png][Image: Trackmaster-2-logan-and-isla.png][Image: Trackmaster-D199.png][Image: D261-trackmaster-2.png]
well I will post more in the future so yeah I also got a tomy Edward the one with the old style face 
[Image: tomy-edward.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Therealblack64YT's post:
  • TheD.FusitTankerMan12
Welcome back T-Real
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
you can turn some of your creation into reality if you print them on paper sticker.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
but how
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019, 03:34 AM by Super.)
It may be better to take the discussion of customs to a Forum that all can enjoy as this Forum is generally about showing us what you bought. Might I suggest our 'Modifications Gallery' Forum
ok
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019, 12:57 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Therealblack64YT's post:
  • Super
Thanks T-Real, just start a Thread over there about your designs and discussions can neatly take place there and easily found in the future when one searches for your creations.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Therealblack64YT
well its been a while revived a dead thread here I have an edit I did where I took the coach that came with splatter and dodge and decided to make it look like the old express coach this may work better than Annie/clarabel or the top of it on the bottom of Annie or clarabel but I will go back on this in the future and make it as it could lead to interesting results but here it is for the back I may take a broken hook and modify it to have a loop or take plasticard and make a base and may take a peg from an Annie/clarabel to glue it there for the hook may even do 3 of them  [Image: more-ideas.png]

[Image: old-express-coach.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Therealblack64YT's post:
  • chrisjo, DalaGStanator, Mister No, Super
Wow...that Coach looks fantastic T-Real!
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Therealblack64YT
Nice to see an old thread revived! Have a look at this. Is anything not right here?
[Image: new.png]
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 3 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super, Therealblack64YT