Calling All Parents

10 Replies, 16771 Views

Forget that Santa costume, this is what you really need to scare the little ones out of their socks....
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Geez man, that thing scares ME!

My son is terrified of anyone in a costume and that thing would traumatize him for life.

Amusing update edit:
I showed these pictures to my kids and my son acted fairly amused, although he did admit it was a little creepy. My daughter reacted in mock terror with a melodramatic screech!

Edit the edit: Chris mentioned a Santa costume and my son claims that being made to sit in Santa’s lap for a photo some years ago is what traumatized him for life with regards to fear of people in costumes. Yep, Mrs OTR and I are awesome, A+ Gold Star parents, alright!  Blush
[-] The following 4 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • chrisjo, Engineer Bob, MuddyPoppins, Super
LOL...that looks comfortable. Could this be costumes for a Parade.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
It's on AliExpress.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2019, 11:45 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Hmmm...wonder what would be a reason for someone to purchase one of these, what would they wear it for and how many events would one have plans to wear it to justify the expense....curious minds want to know.

So which character did you order Dr Chris?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(11-22-2019, 11:47 AM)Super Wrote: So which character did you order Dr Chris?
There you go, trying to get me to break the forum rules again!
  • Finno, Super
(11-22-2019, 11:47 AM)Super Wrote: Hmmm...wonder what would be a reason for someone to purchase one of these, what would they wear it for and how many events would one have plans to wear it to justify the expense....curious minds want to know.

I have some suspicions and I’d honestly rather never confirm them!  Confused
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Finno, Super
I recall seeing this in a fake article about the TTTE fanbase (I can't find it anymore, but I know images of this costume were used on it). Toz76 from the real fanbase left a comment on it and, among other things, pointed out how we don't dress up as engines.

Even the official ones that look like vests or have the engine around the body are far superior, such as this Percy:

[Image: s-l300.jpg]
Looks like a mutated Telly Tubby lol
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Inflatable Fat Controller Suit. Don't even ask.

[Image: image.png]
  • Finno, Super