Grrrr!!..whoever you are?

26 Replies, 17606 Views

It seems there is a very active new collector scouring the internet and gobbling up some of the very rarest Plarail Thomas items on eBay...
YOU ARE KILLING ME! Aaaargh!
For the third time in as many weeks you have snatched away a crucial piece!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
LOL [Image: animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]

I wonder how many times other buyers may have said the same thing when loosing to you Muddy in the last few years LOL
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
for the record it is not me.

With the online auctions, you basically have to sit in front of the computer seconds before the auction ends.  I always find last second bidders win the bids.  Sadly the end bidding time is around the time where I am still at work argh Sad
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Not me either, I'm not collecting Thomas or rare as there are too many non-rare pieces I don't have!  Big Grin

...but I feel your pain. Got sniped a couple of times on old Tomy Trains sets here in Oz.
[-] The following 2 users Like Finno's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Yeah, I dealt with that a lot back in my action figure collecting days. Not usually a problem in this hobby since I either buy from folks here or a small group of BIN vendors on eBay, while newer stuff mostly comes from the usual Japanese online retailers.

Also, I’m modeling in the Depression era, which includes an authentic lack of money for toy trains! LOL
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Finno, MuddyPoppins, Super
So I have to ask, what train got snatched up?
[-] The following 3 users Like confusedanddelayed's post:
  • chrisjo, MuddyPoppins, Super
Lol, At least I do have some rare items too, I'm waiting for the price of that Plarail Talking Gordon on ebay to go down a bit so I can get my hands on him. Once that's done, I will only have Henry and Edward left of the Plarail 2004 Talking Engines I don't have.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 2 users Like Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Not me either Muddy, I got other focuses at the moment lol!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Not me either, I'm still new and building the collection but mostly through local used purchases. Frustrating though I know. It only takes one person interested in the same stuff.
[-] The following 2 users Like Engineer Bob's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Maybe that other Buyer is actually Santa Claus or one of his Elves and you will be very surprised to see them under the tree on Xmas morning Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Engineer Bob, Finno, MuddyPoppins