How many color variants of this small Wamu boxcar are there?

18 Replies, 13258 Views

(01-17-2020, 12:30 PM)brtrainz Wrote: (an event only release).

Really? I didn't know these stubby Box Cars were Event Exclusives or do you mean that just this color variant (black with yellow wheels) was exclusive. Somehow card in the picture seems like its not a fit but maybe it explains it in the description and I wonder what Event it was from as I haven't seen any Plarail Expo video's that showed an exclusive on a card. The seller does state its unopened but the packaging looks strange to me.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Hi Muddy, where did you get the galaxy blue beside the purple one?
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
(01-17-2020, 01:12 PM)Super Wrote: The seller does state its unopened but the packaging looks strange to me.
The seller (voxy664) is offering other items 'unopened' in the same rather dubious looking packaging. I would be inclined to caution.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
I think that one came with snow plow Percy.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super, violater
Just meant the black one was an event item. That being said my only source is that listing so take that with a grain of salt.
Pretty sure I've seen that carded packaging before so didn't think much of it. Might be thinking of something else though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes brtrainz's post:
  • Super
(01-17-2020, 04:12 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: I think that one came with snow plow Percy.
And/or.........

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Yep thanks! that’s the one chrisjo!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
so the snow plow Percy doesn't exist?
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
No he wasn’t part of the snow clearing series, it was the ghostly Percy greatest moments that that also has white paint specking, but doesn’t have a plow, that I had confused.
Now that think about though, Henry’s green plow could be used to make him one !!
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • mod thana, Super