Mister No's Pics & Vids

1088 Replies, 468371 Views

Loved the video Mr No. Liked all the snippets of story and info on the characters too.

Is that Lighthouse something new?

Love that expression on Percy's face. Wonder why Tomy didn't do more different expressioned faces for all their character trains like for Hiro and Gordon etc.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
I'm glad you liked it, Super! This time I added the sounds of Percy's and Gator's whistles... The lighthouse is here for a month or so, and it's actually a cheap but nice mini-humidifier from China! Smile

Percy's I-have-seen-a-monster-expression is great and appropriate, because he thought he had seen a monster in the fog, but that was Gator! Smile

(This Percy comes with TS-17 Percy & Rocky)
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
That light up Lighthouse is a humidifier???  Huh
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No
Yup, it's a humidifier!

[Image: IMG-20210109-103142.jpg]

Actually, I was looking for a lighthouse to replace the great Kamakura Buddha when I'm not running my Enoden trains. The lighthouse is appropriate, because it's the Brendam Harbour area for Thomas & Friends trains. Smile

[Image: IMG-20210109-103456.jpg]

The bottle inside the lighthouse is 150 ml, it has "2 speeds" - continuous spray (for 4 hours), and  intermittent spray (about 8 hours). However, it can also be used as a lighted lighthouse only, without the use of a humidifier.  It uses USB cable, and it comes in 5 different colours (I picked the red/white combination). I found it on AliExpress for some 5 Dollars or so...
  • DalaGStanator, Super
What a unique item. Something like this would be great for a child's bedroom providing needed moisture in the winter a night light for the evening and a novelty look on a dresser.

Thanks Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No
(01-09-2021, 02:35 PM)Super Wrote: Something like this would be great for a child's bedroom

It's nice and robust, so I think it's OK for a child's bedrom... or a Plarail layout! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator
[Image: S-NASLOVNICA.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20210109-120203.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20210109-121019.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20210109-122300.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20210109-122413.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20210109-123203.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20210109-123328.jpg]

[Image: S8.jpg]

[Image: S9.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20210109-124138.jpg]

• DalaGStanator, Super
I always liked the way Stanley looks. Maybe it is the color combinations but mostly....because I want to do a complete deface customization on him Big Grin

The Trackmaster, See Inside Coaches' are pretty cool but I do have my personal issues with them. Isn't there a set of them that are more white which would look terrific with Stanley.

Since I am not knowing much about the actual Thomas shows or books, I appreciate those in video printed info snippets that you have as I didn't know those things about Stanley.
(01-09-2021, 10:08 PM)Super Wrote: Isn't there a set of them that are more white which would look terrific with Stanley.

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No
Thats the one...thanks Dr Chris...a perfect match for Stanley. Smile If I am not mistaken, these are the hardest to find of all the see insides.