Mister No's Pics & Vids

1088 Replies, 468288 Views

Is Enoden a street car?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Enoshima Electric Railway did have some streetcar-like vehicles, but none of them looked exactly as this Plarail "Enoden" Tram. Tomy simply applied Enoden colors on the streetcar (tram) mold. Later, they came up with proper Enoden light rail vehicles.
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
And staircase for the Dokidoki Station (a.k.a. Knapford Station) really is, for filming purposes, borrowed from my J-25 Station on Flyover, you noticed that right, Super:

[Image: M15.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20200131-163123.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Two new videos!

MEITETSU'S SUNNY DAY
Little red Meitetsu 510 on Kamakura Clockwise Circle Line 101(with Enoden Type 300 on anti-clockwise Line 201)

A LADY IN DISTRESS
The Rescue Train in Action!

[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • AOF04, Off The Rails, Super
LOL...I love The Lady In Distress, very comical and the music is perfect, great work Dr No.

I love my Meitetsu 510, mostly because it looks like an old San Fransisco Street Car. I do want to figure out a way to slow mine down as its too fast for a street car. I know...did that come out of Super's mouth? Wonder if swapping out the motor with an older Thomas type would slow it down.

I see the 2 building towers, are they HO scale. One piece or did you have to assemble them?
Thank you, Super! I'm glad you like it!

Meitetsu 510 is one of my favorites for sure! And yes, it's great it looks like an old tram; I like old trams too, it reminds me on my childhood, although the trams in my city were always blue...

You are right, Meitetsu is very fast! Even if I put a slightly worn-out battery, it's still faster then other trains. In the following video I swapped Meitetsu's and Sotetsu's batteries (Sotetsu had an old battery), but it only speed up the Sotetsu, and Meitetsu is still pretty fast, even with a well worn-out Sotetsu's battery! But, I watched a (real) Meitetsu YouTube video, and it really was a rather fast train indeed! Smile

The skyscrapers are: (1) "Outland Modern Business Office Building 1:87 For HO Gauge Model Train", and (2) "1/87 HO Scale White Building HO069 For Outland Models Train Railway". I found them on eBay for ~ 10 USD each and got them from China last week.
They have them on AliExpress too.
But one have to be careful - there are many "Outland" models in many different scales, so you have to be sure you picked the right scale.

[Image: IMG-20200215-011908.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200215-012029.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200215-012232.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200215-012436.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • AOF04, Off The Rails
The Meitetsu 510 is one of my favorites and definitely on my “want list”. Definitely a lot of fun to watch in action, especially running along with the Enoden 300, another favorite of mine.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Mister No, Super
Wow...only $10.00us each for those office buildings is a great price. Hmmm...wonder what they would look like with window glazing and lights on the inside?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
That's a good idea, Super! I don't think I'll bother with the lights, but I just may put the windows inside the buildings. I bought only two of them because I want to see what they are like, and they did exceed my expectations. They are easy to assemble (no instructions whatsoever, though), and no glue needed at all - the sides just click one in the other.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Just looked up the Outland buildings on Ebay and they have quite a lot of neat inexpensive, made and sold from China models.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No