Mister No's Pics & Vids

1088 Replies, 462118 Views

Oh yes, the one in the video is perfect with all ends having detailed/embossed doors and windows. Wonder why there isn't a custom out there that has custom made cowls between the coaches. That would be neat.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!  Rolleyes

I ordered this Chinese counterfeit Hank the American Engine from Aliexpress on June 23, 2021, and it arrived on October 5, 2021.

Congrats, Aliexpress! You unquestionably win the award for the slowest shipping in the history of the universe! Big Grin

[Image: IMG-20211012-130443.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211012-131253.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211012-132904.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211012-133734.jpg]

By the way, Hank looks great, he is full of detail, everything is painted and no stickers have been used. As can be seen, this Hank has a drive located in the locomotive, not in the tender, which is always better. He is also a good runner. It just took him over three months to come from China!  Cool
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Hank is one of my favorite looking engine. Wish they could have come up with a way to may them awesome looking side rods work. And...I wish they would have lost the fake wheels (Chuggington) on the Tender but kept the trucks suspension workings. I got a few of these from China (they were that cheap) a couple years ago strictly for customs and stripping of parts but was impressed to see that the quality was very good.
  • Mister No
They could really lose those fake wheels on tender, especially because the real tender wheels are red and very visible, so it's odd to see another pair of wheels just above them... But the little fake front wheels on the engine are looking fine, I like them. And they should be there, since Hank is a 4-6-2 engine.

I'm really impressed with the paintwork, though, considering this is a knockoff: the dome behind the stack is gold, the pipes on the body silver... And the details! The back of the driver's cab looks great, the middle wheel looks like a real thing! I'm pleasantly surprised with this model. If only he had moving side rods and without the fake tender wheels, he could pass as a quality H0 model! 

Hey, Super, since you have so many Hanks, did you consider removing the face on one of them and turn him into his basis, Pennsylvania Railroad (PR) K4s Class Pacific?
  • Super
I always remove the faces...no customs here with faces... Big Grin
  • Mister No
[Image: KEIHAN-600-700-Nalocnix.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211008-002317.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211008-002450.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211008-002848.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211008-004421.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211008-003057.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211008-004619.jpg]

• Super
Nice video Mr No. I take it neither of these two engines take you R/C motor chassis.
  • Mister No
Nope, they are both old C-Battery trains. You can't put the RC chassis there: the chassis is fixed to the body, you just remove front wheels and insert the C-Battery.

But never mind, for me, it is not necessary that every train has the possibility of remote control... And  with those molded windows and doors they are arguably best of all Keihan wrapping trains.  Heart
  • Super
After numerous Japanese trains and trams, it was about time for Thomas & Friends to return! I really missed them. So far, I’ve posted some thirty Thomas & Friends videos (the last one was about Neville, February 14 this year), but this isn’t the new season of that series, this is the new series. You see, I wanted to try TrackMaster as well, especially because I already had Gordon and Emily that I found at the local grocery store, as well as Thomas, which I bought because I wanted Trackmaster's beautiful new Annie & Clarabel. Oh, and new AEG models are coming soon, which (unlike many) I really like!

Also, there are some TrackMaster engines that Takara Tomy has never produced, and some of them (like Etienne and Shane) I want. So here is a small TrackMaster / Motorized layout. I have more Plarail trains to show (especially some Thomas & Friends Plarail trains), but today here’s something new. I hope you'll like it.

[Image: THE-ISLAND-OF-SODOR-NASLOVNICA.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211031-175815.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211031-183351.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211031-202140.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211031-202851.jpg]

[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
For Trackmaster Revolution (not a big fan) that was actually a pleasure to watch. Nice little set up Mr No. Its neat that the giant Windmill is bi-directional. Love the room that its in...is it post and beam or log built if I may ask? Love the look of the plaster and wood.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, Mister No