Mister No's Pics & Vids

1088 Replies, 468315 Views

Another great video Mr No. So why does Percy have a messy face? What is in that last car? It looks like maybe coal but what looks like an oil pipe sticking out of it has me fooled.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
(11-21-2022, 06:15 AM)Super Wrote: What is in that last car? It looks like maybe coal but what looks like an oil pipe sticking out of it has me fooled.

It looks like an oil pipe with some scrap.
Call me Sixteen.

Signatures are too hard. -_-
[-] The following 2 users Like ERTLSixteen's post:
  • Mister No, Super
Thanks, Super! Yes, it's some junk, with a pipe sticking out, so you can pick up that junk with Harold's hidden hook as you can see in picture 5. Hence Percy's face; he's not too keen on this junk job, it seems! 😄
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
[Image: YBPA01.jpg]

"Courage is facing what scares you in order to help someone."
— Yong Bao giving advice to Thomas, The Tiger Train

Yong Bao (Mandarin: 勇寶 or 勇宝) is a big red brave tender engine from China who often pays visits to the Island of Sodor. His visit to Sodor made Thomas a little jealous, but in the end, the two became good friends.

Yong Bao is based on a Chinese Railways RM class 4-6-2 Pacific, built by CSR Sifang Co Ltd between 1958 and 1966. He is painted Chinese red with yellow stripes on his boiler, cylinders and smoke deflectors and a green running board and buffer beam. His wheels are painted dark red. The design of a tiger is painted on his tender, while a dragon face adorns the front of his funnel. (Source: Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go Wiki)

[Image: YBPA02.jpg]

[Image: YBPA03.jpg]

[Image: YBPA04.jpg]

[Image: YBPA05.jpg]

[Image: YBPA06.jpg]

[Image: YBPA07.jpg]

[Image: YBPA08.jpg]

[Image: YBPA09.jpg]

[Image: YBPA10.jpg]

• generic_truck_69420, Super
[Image: AEGST01.jpg]

I admit that I had my doubts about this tower since it appeared. It reminded me of a car garage, and I also found it strange that the cranes (which should be in the harbour) are here on the fourth "floor"!

Even though the Super Tower comes from the old TrackMaster 2 series, the AEG engines do just fine on it! The turntable and Cranky's platform (air-lift) support one locomotive with a truck, but also a locomotive with a larger wagon, such as, for example, Bruno!

Given that the turntable in front of the sheds has three additional connections, an extension was added in the form of a circular track around the tower, which does not come with the tower, but fits nicely with it.

It seems tiring that for every engine that climbs to the top, the brake on the stop-track must be released, then the engine must be transported to the other side with Cranky's platform using a large lever, where it stops on the stop-track again. This brake must also be released in order for the engine to start descending from the tower.

Therefore, it is not possible for the engine to make a full loop around the tower without manipulating the mentioned brakes and platform, which is a shame, because this (huge) tower would be excellent for the presentation of trains. However, the problem can be mitigated by blocking the brakes on stop-tracks. In this way, it is only necessary to transfer the train from one end of the tower to the other with Cranky's air-lift. So the traffic around the tower is much more fluid and more trains can be included, as shown towards the end of this video.

[Image: AEGST02.jpg]

[Image: AEGST03.jpg]

[Image: AEGST04.jpg]

[Image: AEGST05.jpg]

[Image: AEGST06.jpg]

[Image: AEGST07.jpg]

[Image: AEGST08.jpg]

[Image: AEGST09.jpg]

• MuddyPoppins, Super
That looks like a pretty big set.

Is that a new Layout room Mr No?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
It's a huge one, almost 1 meter high; I had to find a special place for it, can't embed it in my Trackmaster layout. My cat was mesmerized by it! 😁
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Merry Christmas Mister No!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No
Merry Christmas everyone!

[Image: MerryX3.jpg]

[Image: MerryX4.jpg]