[Image: ATFT3.jpg]

[Image: ATFT4.jpg]

[Image: ATFT5.jpg]

[Image: ATFT6.jpg]

[Image: ATFT7.jpg]

My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Super
Boy...this Farm theme must be popular because they are taking it to the limits or else they just don't have any new ideas. 😁
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
Well, if I'm correct, so far they made a Back to the Barn set (with motorized Thomas), three Greatest Moments motorized sets (Thomas, Percy, Kana) and the Multipack with five Push Alongs (Gordon, Kana, Percy, Diesel and Thomas) and another (third!) motorized Farm Thomas (with a really great I'm-so-relaxed-face). I already made videos on all of them, except that last motorized Thomas, which will be my tenth video on Farm Series. All in all, - 10 farm-engines. Yup, they made a lot of them!

But there is also the "Crystal" theme... First there was that little Crystal Mines Thomas Push Along Set, then the Crystal Caves Thomas Greatest Moments (with motorized Thomas), and then the Crystal Caves Adventure Set (with another motorized Thomas and the Tipping Bridge). Then there is a big Mystery at Lookout Mountain Push Along Set with 8 engines (well, 7 engines and Darcy the Driller). Three of them (Thomas, Kana & Sandy) are also selling individually. Finally, there is that gigantic Crystal Caves and Trains Mega Set with motorized Crystal Thomas & Percy (and Cranky & Bulstrode). Total: 12 engines, 1 driller, 1 crane and 1 boat in Crystal Series! 

And the "Muddy Series" is also growing. First we got the Muddy Thomas in Greatest Moments, and then Muddy Carly & Sandy. There are three muddy Push Alongs selling individually (Thomas, Percy and Nia), and I still can't find Percy. But I found muddy Push Along (or "Diecast Deliveries") Carly & Sandy with Dino! 😊

[Image: DINO-A-NASLOVNICA.jpg]

[Image: DINO-02.jpg]

[Image: DINO-03.jpg]

[Image: DINO-04.jpg]

[Image: DINO-06.jpg]

[Image: DINO-05.jpg]

[Image: DINO-07.jpg]

[Image: DINO-08.jpg]

[Image: DINO-09.jpg]

[Image: DINO-10.jpg]

Is that Dino skeleton articulated?

BTW...great ending screen Mr No and thanks for the plug [Image: baseball-boy-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif]

[Image: Untwkitled.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins
Dino is, I think, made of 2 pieces: scull & spine, and the rest of the skeleton. Then those 2 parts are joined and nothing moves there.
The picture on the last slide is from the back of the blister-pack. They always have nice pictures there, but it's a shame that their packaging must be almost completely destroyed to extract the train out of it...
McColl's Farm Adventures Series Finale!

[Image: TATC01.jpg]

[Image: TATC02.jpg]

[Image: TATC03.jpg]

[Image: TATC04.jpg]

[Image: TATC05.jpg]

[Image: TATC09.jpg]

[Image: TATC08.jpg]

Is there anything better than starting your day by being woken up by the postman with a package containing one of your favourite characters? This is exactly what happened to me today, without even expecting it. Salty arrived early.

He is very nicely shaped, big nosed, is beautifully painted and even has a small moulded tail lamp! Yo, ho, ho! ♫♪

[Image: SALTY-NASLOVNICA-2.jpg]

♫♪ Yo, ho, ho, and a bucket of prawns!
The tiller spinns, and the captain yawns! ♫♪         
                                             - - Salty's song 

[Image: SALTY-01.jpg]

[Image: SALTY-02.jpg]

[Image: SALTY-03.jpg]

[Image: SALTY-04.jpg]

[Image: SALTY-05.jpg]

[Image: SALTY-06.jpg]

[Image: SALTY-07.jpg]

[Image: SALTY-08.jpg]

[Image: SALTY-09.jpg]

[Image: SALTY-10.jpg]

[Image: SALTY-ZADNJA.jpg]

[-] The following 6 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Euro2309, generic_truck_69420, MuddyPoppins, Super, Therealblack64YT
He looks nice. Is that the brim of a hat on his face? If so, is this the only character train that wears one? Is the Cargo removable from the flat car? I really like your item specific ending screen
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Yes, it's something like a brim of a cap! As far as I can remember, Salty is the only one who has something like that, but I could be wrong. 

Anyway, Plarail variant of Salty has it too, although somewhat less noticeable:

[Image: IMG-20201011-031234.jpg]

Cargo is removable. I think all sort of cargo is removable from the flat cars, even the unusual cargo like balls (remember that crystal ball from the crystal mine?). 
I just put it on the dock of the same colour, so it's a bit hard to notice, but it is there:

[Image: SALTY-05.jpg]

I forgot to add that I think this is the first AEG model with a sticker (the front windows are a sticker). But Salty has so many details (even a moulded tail lamp), that we can forgive them for that one sticker.

It was announced for a long time with yellow wheels, but it seems to me that these dark gray (black) wheels suit him much better. This is the prototype with yellow wheels:

[Image: Salty-AEG-Motorized.webp]

As for the final slide, if the model has a nice picture on the packaging, it would be a real shame not to include it in the presentation. 😁
[-] The following 4 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, generic_truck_69420, Super, Therealblack64YT
I always just thought that the black thing over Salty's face was just a black cowl over what would have been a diesel grille where his face is. Didn't dawn on me that it was a hats brim. Now I know, thanks Mr No 😃
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No