Ikspiari / Tenshodo Limited Edition Keiyo Line

4 Replies, 4318 Views

I've not come across this one before. I found it while indexing page 53 of my lovely Plarail 60th book.

[Image: DSC04962.jpg]

The one I'm interested in is top right 京葉線 (2000). Keiyō Line. Searching, I found this:

[Image: image.png]

Ikspiari is a shopping complex at Tokyo Disney Resort, and Tenshodo is a model railway shop that used to have an outlet within Ikspiari (according to this directory) but not now as far as I can see.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Wow...thats the first time I have ever seen a box like that or maybe I have seen it but assumed it was a different brand like Kansai. Does anyone know if there were others released under this type of exclusive box?

Are you interested enough for 24000 yen?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Have seen some of these before, they are on Yahoo now.
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
(01-18-2020, 01:11 PM)Super Wrote: Are you interested enough for 24000 yen?
To clarify, "interested" in this context means "interested in finding information about". Although as Vio says, there are a few on auction sites for a lot less than that.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Super, violater
(01-18-2020, 12:46 PM)chrisjo Wrote: [Image: image.png]

Beautiful classic commuter train... Why don't they make older trains (and set's) anymore? Well, they don't make some models: they make some Shinkansen over and over again (how many Doctor Yellows are there?), but some beautiful trains (especially commuters) they make only once, and that's it. And there is obviously an interest for older models - just look at the prices on eBay and auctions...
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, MuddyPoppins, Super