Vio's YouTube Videos

160 Replies, 109316 Views

As requested by Super, a YouTube channel of my Plarail collections, new product unboxing and layout plans are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4TnW1nNn1mDqdQDNKWvZCA

Most of these videos don't have English translations inside the video, but has translations in title and description. (I speak Japanese, and learn English at the same time.)

So whenever a new unboxing video is posted, I will post here. (Hopefully I don't forget)

My favourite ones are the Tomica World Eurostar Unboxing and the 2 Rotary Snowplough Unboxing.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2021, 11:04 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • Super, wonge15
I recommend Vio's channel as great videos can be found there.

Here are Vio's favorites mentioned above.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • AOF04, Mister No, MuddyPoppins, violater
Great videos, very nice and informative. I subscribed immediately!
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Super, violater
Thank you Mister No!
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • Mister No, Super
Thank you for your videos, Vio. Keep them comming! Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Super, violater
Here's my suggestion: maybe you should add background music in your videos. It is FREE and NO COPYRIGHT music provided by Youtube for content creators. Anyway, you have a nice collection of Plarail trains and I already subscribed to your channel Smile Smile Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes PlarailTown's post:
  • violater
Thanks for subscribing PlarailTown! The reason why no background music is to give the ASMR effects of package opening and motor running effects. (I can't think of a better word to use instead of ASMR)
Oh, I see...  Undecided Undecided Undecided
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 11:13 AM by Super.)
Never heard of a word asmr...what language is that?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
ASMR: "Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response" is a tingling sensation that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. It's basically a shiver you get from hearing particular feel good sounds like opening a box, munching a cookie, or even a whisper from someone.