Vio's YouTube Videos

160 Replies, 110363 Views

OMG...I love watching your videos of your Layout which consists totally of vintage sets and items. I have see many videos of vintage sets but by themselves only. I don't think there have ever been a video like yours that has so many sets all together, and they are all in fantastic condition. Thank you so much...I am entertained. Smile Smile Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, violater
Ditto. It's like a time-travel in Plarail history! Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Super, violater
Likewise. We are all deeply privileged to be able to share your happiness in making such a collection.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Super, violater
Thank you all for the comments.
There is another Plarailer who uploads these kinds of layouts: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPPanoa...TeFbjmpqLg
I'm sure you know him. The content quality is fantastic, but the video quality is not as good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
Sure..he does fantastic videos on vintage sets but he has nothing like your Layout the incorporates so many sets into one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
Another beautiful oldie from Vio - Freight Unloading Station, 1973

My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super, violater
Yes indeed

When the video starts ...looking at the package I thought that this had to be used as no way they would package it assembled like that as it would easily be damaged and hard to pack multiples in a box to ship to stores let alone displaying on pegs in the store. Sure enough as the video went on, the roof was cracked. While watching this I knew I had an extra roof exactly like it that I was going to send to Vio but as the video finished I see he had a replacement. Probably easy to get replacements in Vios country.
  • Mister No
Regarding the red roof, it is not easy to find it as it only appears in the early Merry-Go-Round era sets. I fixed the roof after the video. That replacement roof is orange, which is common.

Super, you said you have a red roof?
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • Super, Tons of Trackmasters
Maybe not, here are pictures of the 2 I have. The one in the foreground might be more of a dark orange than the one in the back. Looking at your picture above for the video thumbnail...its not as red red as that one.

[Image: DSCN0911.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0915.jpg]
  • violater
Yours look red to me.

[Image: 950762-F2-A74-A-425-D-B30-F-BB3-C0-C53-EA58.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super