Old Trackmasters

6 Replies, 7986 Views

We all miss the old Trackmasters, do they still sell them at Australian stores like BigW KMart Target ect? I know that at www.toottoottoys.com.au they still do according to the website.
[-] The following 1 user Likes henryfan247's post:
  • Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
Yes you can still find quite a bit of the brown track TrackMaster range in Australian stores, mainly just the lineup of engines, track packs, and sets released last year (I could probably list them all for you if you'd like.) Toy Sale season has just passed though and is mostly over with the exception of Target to come, and I have been emptying some shelves of stores quite a bit and it's going to vary a lot now from store to store since some time has passed. I'll try and show off some of them on the recent purchases section. I'm not sure when we're expecting the grey track TrackMaster since I thought that they would be just right for Toy Sale season but I'm going to assume September for a worldwide release as the new products will also tie-in with the Tale of the Brave DVD release.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2014, 09:48 AM by jdogman.)
still a fair amount of sets here in new zealand, just across the ditch, but stuff all variety. one store had a big toy sale, and restocked with heaps of the flynn and dart smaller sets, the castle quest and tidmouth sets. no engine sets or singles. hoping like crazy we get another lot in before the new stuff takes over, would like to at least find the thomas switch set with the different face.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • jdogman
I haven't been able to find that Thomas set myself, so many Windmill Starter Sets though. With Tidmouth, are you refering to the Tidmouth Sheds set? If you are, I haven't seen that it in ages and I thought it wouldn't be still longer made since it has the 2009-12 Thomas. I have seen one Zip, Zoom and Logging Adventure Set and one Cranky and Flynn to the Rescue set (with Flynn removed) recently though.
very few windmill sets here. one store has a few, the other has one i think. im guessing we will end up with millions of them soon enough yes, tidmouth sheds, and heaps of them! we usually end up with the dregs down here. Huh no zip zoom sets here for about a year.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Target Stores in Canada still sell old trackmaster items but not a lot. They don't have the new trackmaster series on the shelf.
We still have the old trackmasters around here, but normally they don't change. The normal stuff like Scruff or a starter set
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!