Finally...A B-2010

9 Replies, 12775 Views

Finally have a B-2010. Its used but in not too bad of shape. Good runner too. Now after all the buying on the Japan auctions we have every engine we wanted...except for one. Until I find one of those my searches of the auctions will continue.

[Image: 008_zpsa9a00c5f.jpg]

[Image: 002_zpsc0b56749.jpg]

[Image: 006_zps942c793e.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 7 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, emilyfan101, Gerisplarail1, HankAmericanEngine, sunhuntin, TOMY_FAN, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
diggity, thats nice!!! did you swap the coupler or is that standard? i just found a listing on there for the last mt fuji plakid i need, so fingers crossed!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
awesome wow
Sometimes, Super You make me wanna go on Yahoo jp and spend all my money Big Grin
awesomeBig Grin
clever,cheerful,confident. come on! It's emily!
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2014, 11:56 PM by emilyfan101.)
Very nice locomotive!
Wow I never knew this existed can you tell me more about it how was it released as a single unit? I must know more and I must have one!!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2014, 07:31 PM by Gerisplarail1.)
(07-19-2014, 11:31 PM)TOMY_FAN Wrote: Sometimes, Super You make me wanna go on Yahoo jp and spend all my money Big Grin

Smile I told them you are coming!

(07-20-2014, 07:30 PM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: Wow I never knew this existed can you tell me more about it how was it released as a single unit? I must know more and I must have one!!!!

Well, I do know that it came in an engine only box and I believe that is was some type of Limited Edition or Event Exclusive but not sure. You can get a little more info from the gentleman who posted in THIS THREAD.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
(07-20-2014, 10:26 PM)Super Wrote:
(07-19-2014, 11:31 PM)TOMY_FAN Wrote: Sometimes, Super You make me wanna go on Yahoo jp and spend all my money Big Grin

Smile I told them you are coming!

(07-20-2014, 07:30 PM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: Wow I never knew this existed can you tell me more about it how was it released as a single unit? I must know more and I must have one!!!!

Well, I do know that it came in an engine only box and I believe that is was some type of Limited Edition or Event Exclusive but not sure. You can get a little more info from the gentleman who posted in THIS THREAD.

Wow I cannot believe I just pulled a Super!Wink

I guess I have never seen such large clear pictures of it before this, and most of the pictures I have seen are it still in the box, also I did not remember the 20 and the 10 being so close together on the sticker! I must be getting old! haha!
(07-21-2014, 03:26 AM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: Wow I cannot believe I just pulled a Super!Wink

You know I thought the same thing when I read your query! [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1